Toribash
Re: Don't like the standard music? put in your own!
Originally Posted by Peruna
Megaman Trance Remix

can i have a download link?
lyh oui ihtancdyht drec?
ev oui lyh
maadhacc
lol i made a voice record going like 'oh oh OH THERE FIGHTING!! oh its ok they arn - OH NO!! DUN DUN DUN!!' great laugh thanx for the note
I listen to "What Im Made Of"
User was infracted for this signature. (Useless signature)
Originally Posted by [ronin
Grath ]
listening to Black Sabbath's Iron Man

lol try heaven and hell or neon knights by black sabbath while fighting ;)
I Threathened the wrong person!
Does anyone know what program I should be using to change a file to ".ogg" format?

I know Grath already suggested Goldwave, but are there thers that I could use?
I would definetly use Audacity. It is free, can record, edit, and export as mp3's, oog's, and wav's. I use it for a lot, and is fun to play with.

[EDIT]
By why do you need to put in your own music? You can just turn off the music in the settings, and use a music player. :P
ad city is a really good one i've used it many times for music GCSE and animations and games i've made. i had a remixed version of "mister roboto" song in a game of snake i once made (my first game in C++ and 59th game in Director MX (lingo))
Originally Posted by CaptZeroth
By why do you need to put in your own music? You can just turn off the music in the settings, and use a music player. :P

Well, I don't have any kind of sound/music editing program to call my own. That being said, I have no idea what to look for. So, I figured I could get helpful input from the community here.

And by the way, thank you Zeroth and Vox(or whatever your name will be by the time you read this, lol)
Thanks for the tutorial. I'm definately changing my music to the Mortal Kombat theme music.
I've been sentenced to life in a rich white banker's scrotal sac!