Toribash
very nice mbk give them a little push but by veb's guidelines doesnt this need [DSC] on it
Originally Posted by Dexter
if god is with me and if i belived in god and im sure he is in the room with me, i just wish he brought a extention cord

Nice, i dunno if there are enough nubs around that want to join a clan that they have no power at, most of them go off to make clans of their own.. And then phail drasticly. D:

[T]
#hi

Wow, you guys will most likely reject me, but I would like to join, if it's ok. I'm a green belt, and I'm close to blue, but I'll probably be rejected for not being a blackbelt or whatever. Just wanted to ask. I'm shy, so thats why I ask like this.
Originally Posted by ManBreakfast View Post
For right now, I'll leave 10 slots open. First 10 people here get immediate access.

The rest is up to you.

"When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not our friend."
-U.S. Army Training Notice
*breaks door*
Originally Posted by Redwards View Post

wetf red that isnt even a post and i thought u couldnt even post that short
Originally Posted by Dexter
if god is with me and if i belived in god and im sure he is in the room with me, i just wish he brought a extention cord

I was just merely showing the quote on how the first ten people get in.
"When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not our friend."
-U.S. Army Training Notice
*breaks door*
Originally Posted by cabose View Post
wetf red that isnt even a post and i thought u couldnt even post that short

WTH

I nearly nearly stabbed my eyes. YOU ARE BANNED FOR 7 DAYS.

I'm getting sick of your constant "You are wrong." "You did this wrong." "You were supposed to do this" - YOU are not a moderator NOR can you actually make a valid argument without resorting to FLAMING.

GOODBYE.
don't unban, he has hard coded userid bypasses everywhere.
Originally Posted by 1337Magma View Post
Guess I am then.^~^

welcome =]
:D