Ranking
Name/nick: Brongle
Belt: Orange belt
Your favourite mods: aikidobigdojo and all aikido variants
How often do You play toribash, hours per day: about 3 hours a day
2 multiplayer replays: I don't save replays sorry
Why would You join to VoC ?: VoC looks like a rally good clan with lots of potential, I think it can rise to the top
Say something about You, personality etc.: I'm a pretty laid back guy who just wants to get in a good clan
Name/nick:
Belt: Orange belt
Your favourite mods: ABD , Mushu, boxshu, 360zweihander
How often do You play toribash, hours per day: Around 3/4 hours a day
2 multiplayer replays: I use the steam client and do not save replays.
Why would You join to VoC ?: Because I see a lot of potential in this clan, I think it could take down the larger clans, and be THE BEST AROUND.
Say something about You, personality etc.: Well I tend to think that I stick to my goals, my most recent would be getting into a nice clan.
Name/nick: vali478
Belt:green belt
Your favourite mods:gtboximg
How often do You play toribash, hours per day:5hours
2 multiplayer replays:i dont know how to put
Why would You join to VoC ?:for war
Say something about You, personality etc.:my name is Cirlan Raul
Application
Name/nick: NvSfocus
Belt:Brown
Your Favorite Mods:ABD,Akido Small Dojo,Akido,Spar,footmod.
How often do you play toribash, hours per day 3-5
2 multiplayer replays: i dont have any yet
Why would you join VoC? : Because i beleive that i can assist VoC in wars and give them skill and humor.
Say something about you, I am online alot i like playing in public servers or tourneys and i can be polite or if im mad i can be mean.
Name/Nick:Mixmaster1/Mix
Belt: 8th dan black belt
Your favorite mod: Aikidobigdojo
How often do you play toribash, hours per day: 1-5 depending on if friends or clan mates are on
2 replays: Idk how to post replays can i be tested in game?
Why would you join to VoC: to help this clan get better and win wars i think id be a good fit in the clan
Say something about you, personality etc.: i am very competitive but in a good way and i always try my best
Originally Posted by MixMaster1 View Post
Name/Nick:Mixmaster1/Mix
Belt: 8th dan black belt
Your favorite mod: Aikidobigdojo
How often do you play toribash, hours per day: 1-5 depending on if friends or clan mates are on
2 replays: Idk how to post replays can i be tested in game?
Why would you join to VoC: to help this clan get better and win wars i think id be a good fit in the clan
Say something about you, personality etc.: i am very competitive but in a good way and i always try my best

tested, accepted.
Name/nick: Carson/no nick
Belt:black
Your favourite mods: aikido, abd, greykido, taekyon
How often do You play toribash, hours per day:in game like 3 days a week for like 4 hours each. forum like 2 hours a day
2 multiplayer replays:how do I upload replays?
Why would You join to VoC ?:I been thinking about joining a clan for about a week now and you said I would be good in the clan
Say something about You, personality etc.: I like to be outdoors unless im playing toribash. im very friendly. I always try my best I don't give up at anything.
Tree