Ranking
Original Post
Inside of Toribash!
[CENTER]
Hello an welcome to my thread!

My name is Neunja.

-I propose this interesting offer to people who want to get involved in the
community as well as the people outside of the community!

-Every other week I stream and record Toribash.

-The moment I start recording from 8:00 am; Central Time US. I will be live; hosting a Toribash server looking for anyone who is brave enough to face me in a fight! I am looking for some really nice plays on the spot!

-I will be posting these replays on my YouTube channel!
(These videos will put extra reinforcement on my YouTube channel!{The more memories I can keep the better!})

*The people featured in the videos will be given Full credit and linked' of there choosing in the description.

*I am not trying to use or take any credit from anyone.

-My whole mission is to get the community involved while providing a really, really nice environment for everyone to experience and of course to bring more attention to a game I will always enjoy!

If you are interested go ahead and click this link to my YouTube channel below.

Neunja's YouTube Channel

While I record the entire session; 6-8 hours I will be clipping and interacting with every viewer as well as the players!

-If you want to watch me live while I record all the clips and to just enjoy some funny moments don't hesitate to click this link below!

Neunja's Twitch Channel.

The times I record and stream Toribash are every other week!
This monday starting at 8:00AM Central Time(CT) I'll stream until 2 PM - 4 PM; put the video together every day for 5 days every other week.
That includes Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.

Do not be scared to reply or pm me!!
I want people to get involved!!
You can also contact me on my personal discord for my stream!

Latest Youtube Video!

Last edited by Neunja; Jun 7, 2018 at 10:01 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
4 $ 20
~Flay you alive
FinnsTech: "He's spewing acid out of his asshole" -Neunja 2018
'ThatOneWeeb' - Today at 1:07 PM
"9/10 games in mp look like youre awkwardly having sex"
Well, you already know that I am interested in helping you out with this so, you can count me in for sure. Just gotta tell me what I need to do for you and I can do it for you. You already know that though. Good luck! ^_^
Sounds good! I will get with you soon!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
4 $ 20
~Flay you alive
I've already messaged you before concerning stream settings and ideas. If you ever need any help again regarding that, feel free to message me.

We chatted a little bit and it was good. Just wanted to post this again so know you

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Originally Posted by ed View Post
I've already messaged you before concerning stream settings and ideas. If you ever need any help again regarding that, feel free to message me.

We chatted a little bit and it was good. Just wanted to post this again so know you

I never forgot about your help at all ed, most defiantly you will see me in your inbox here soon!
I am most thankful for your help as well!
Without your advice and many others I wouldn't be where I am now.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
4 $ 20
~Flay you alive
I think It’d be cool if you casted all the clan league matches live on twitch/YouTube, sort of like Cowmeat did last year.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Originally Posted by Joel View Post
I think It’d be cool if you casted all the clan league matches live on twitch/YouTube, sort of like Cowmeat did last year.

Yes!
I like that idea. If you could pm me or get with me on discord so we can talk little bit more about it that would be great!

Edit:
Edit:I added the latest video from my YouTube channel !!!
Last edited by Neunja; Jun 3, 2018 at 02:43 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
4 $ 20
~Flay you alive