Toribash

Week 2

Also yeah, not that strict on what's edm or not, feel free to post jon hopkins or whatever.
I liked that neurofunk stuff. Might pick out some artist if I get the time.
Last edited by Lazors; Sep 3, 2014 at 10:15 PM.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Props for reversed bass.
I barely listen to hardstyle at all nowadays, but coca is the shit.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Yes, I remember one track in particular that quantum used as clan music. I liked that one, the rest is meh.
Originally Posted by Lazors View Post
Props for reversed bass.
I barely listen to hardstyle at all nowadays, but coca is the shit.

i am not a huge fan of modern hardstyle but i really like the sound of that. do you know any more artists i could check out that had that hardkick sound instead of the modern and softer hardstyle fartkick?
oh yeah
Like I said, it's been a while since I listened to stuff, but from the top of my head, The alchemizt, Gius, Coca and misdome project. This and this are channels you should check out.
But those are old school hardstyle tracks, there are more melodic stuff out there, I'll link some stuff and you can decide what you like most.

Melodic

I have a lot more if you're interested. I was really into this like a year ago. The repetition is kind of a turnoff after listening to so much of it, but that's what makes it what it is.
Last edited by Lazors; Sep 4, 2014 at 09:04 PM.