Toribash
Originally Posted by Fee View Post
As for the trolls flocking here. That won't happen. This board has a good team of moderators (usimm and dalir) who have a definite grasp of the purpose this board is going to serve. If they come, they'll be dealt with, if they continue to come they will be removed. Simple as that. Following the rules isn't optional here and basically we decide what a board is used for, not them.

Removing wibbles will with time reduce the amount of trolls, but it will not make them dissapear. There will always be some 12 years old kids that are bored, around in Toribash. Some of them will follow the rules from this new board, and some others will continue doing what they do. I agree with you about Usimm and Dalir being good moderators. They've done a good job and i appreciate their work, but we'll need the new moderators soon to catch all the trolls (Luckily there is not a long time for it). We wouldnt like a reckless and sleepless Dalir or Usimm, now would we?
[Fr3styL]|TNT|Rooyall: Wanna smell my dick? Me: Why not? Rooyall: That's what I ask the girls all the time..
We are prepared to deal with the Wibblers who flock here. A good team of local mods will be assigned to this board, in the meantime myself and other smods will be looking over it. I have to keep repeating myself here when I say there is nothing to worry about, this will not turn into Wibbles 2.0.
This has to do with everyone's butthurt from wibbles doesn't it.
Toriprime/VIP local moderator | Colon 3 | 4th dan
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<3 Cide | Glow | Jarmund | ishi | satiknee | Wiggi | Fish | pal <3
[19:12] <&MrManiac> I kept pooping in my pants
Here:

http://wibbles.forumotion.com/

Dont spam Off-Topic :v
hampa Moderated Message:
nevermind

also, it's effing glOw.
Goodnight sweet prince.
Pope of BnW[Torigod]Lord of WibblesYouTubeToriblog AdminInterface Artist
(,,゚Д゚) -"Become a fan. DO IT."

Hyperboloids of wondrous Light
Rolling for aye through Space and Time
Harbour those Waves which somehow Might
Play out God's holy pantomime

Also, Gubbin is neat.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by rittu View Post
If you ask for Wibbles tomorrow, you'll find him a grave man.

I thought all for the best.
collect snots from the nose