Toribash
Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post
nah we dont suck. usually we had in our last 7 matches always 1st or 2nd (only time i see we lost high was against a high common american server :s)
btw. reached lv 66 today

We do suck.

It's either MPE ("us") or UNITY getting something done there. :|
Originally Posted by AlphasoniK View Post
I'm not entirely sure what you said, haha. Sounds awesome though!
Started downloading a while a go, at 6GB in (of 18GB) @ 2Mb/s.
CAN. NOT. WAIT!

The glory of legendary weapons...

on the left

the magnificent beautiful Unicorn RainBow.

And other stuff.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Ah yeah, just saw the Legendaries.
Besides the rainBow there isn't any other worth it, to be fair.

I really want a list of armors.
That way I know what to stack up..

Lvl 15 Charr Thief now.
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.
Ah yeah, just saw the Legendaries.
Besides the rainBow there isn't any other worth it, to be fair.

I really want a list of armors.
That way I know what to stack up..

Lvl 15 Charr Thief now.

From early levels, don't care about armor, just equip what works for you. Once you get to level 70-80, where you can get meaningful armor, then start to look it up.

Also, if you join the Order of Whispers, be ready to cry. I will never be able to eat an apple again without tearing up.

Yes, I have a mancrush on Tybalt.
Join ALL the things!
Lvl 19 now.

Finally found a good PvE thief build for the moment.
Main hand Sword, off-hand pistol.

5 -> 3 -> 1, most enemies dead.
8 (the smoke escape skill) when in danger -> 6 (invisible healing) when health is low
7 (signet of power)

I'm having a hard time getting "in" this game, it's so different from GW1, which I thought was perfect.
The storyline is great so far though. I love the cutscenes, really shows how the character progresses.
Never had that in an MMORPG before. Can't wait to get to LVL80 and start PVP/WvW/GvG.
I'm an artist.
Just bought GW2. I used to play WoW religiously and this is a nice change. I'm only level 10 but I've already done so much, I'm just getting used to the huge amount of abilities and spells and weapon combos etc. Can't wait to get further into the game.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
I'm level 80 :s Flamethrower is hilarious on WvW cause it hits through walls/gates. And the Mortar skill is instant AoE carnage when defending. Combined with Rocket and Rifle Turrets, with the Tool Kit, and I can hold a gate single handed for a good hour.

Also, the final dungeon for story mode is the most boring and tedious piece of crap in the entire game. Holy shit there's like 50 different situations which are basically just brute force events. No thinking involved, just KILL EVERYTHING HURRRDURRRRR. Which is painful as fuck considering that one of the Champions (read as not even a mini-boss) took over 2 hours to kill because he kept regaining health off of minions he summoned. And that's not including fighting Zhaitan, or any of the other 3 dragons you have to fight. Plus the Mouth. And the 2 other Champions. And the 3 Towers of Orr. And the massive hordes of enemies. And the one hit kill Eyes of Orr. And the endless defending of dumbass NPCs. All for a rare hat.

Seriously, if I ever find the person who designed that dungeon, I will tear them a new asshole and cut off their genitalia and ram it so far up that new asshole that it will come out their mouth. I want the 5 hours that dungeon took back.
Haha.
Seems like I need to do that one with a lot of others so I don't have to do most of the work.
Lazy thief AHOY!

I heard a lot over the thief, that it's really bad in PvE in higher level for instance.
But also that it can kill a character in two seconds in PvP..
Not sure what to do with it, although I do love my thief Tyr Baneshade.

I'm trying to start up a guild now but it's quite hard to get "good" members..
I'm an artist.
Haha.
Seems like I need to do that one with a lot of others so I don't have to do most of the work.
Lazy thief AHOY!

I heard a lot over the thief, that it's really bad in PvE in higher level for instance.
But also that it can kill a character in two seconds in PvP..
Not sure what to do with it, although I do love my thief Tyr Baneshade.

I'm trying to start up a guild now but it's quite hard to get "good" members..

Thieves just need to change to range at higher levels for PvE. And they rape face in PvP because anybody who can go invis at will is op as fuck.
thumbing through the bands I be playin' with the check, keep it real 'til I die, put it on my set Tapion's Avatar
4th Dan Black Belt
Created something that looks like Tapion(sorta): http://i48.tinypic.com/2vnhzly.jpg

Trying out differet stuff though. That Tapion is a level 10 warrior currently. Got a human theif level 18 as well. Trying to figure out what I want.
Sigma | Gata
Lost pet looking for home