ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Kristis133 View Post
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...=588787&page=2

Lmao. Let's just close the thread because someone made a valid point against staff.

God bless Sir and the work he's putting into this game to keep it alive.
It seems like the rest of the staff are either retarded, think they're always right or just don't seem to care enough.

The QI limit was added right after we noticed so yeah the point was valid but already done.

Also I closed the thread because Pimp said close this thread :V
Feel free to tell Kozmo to reopen it, would we want it to be gone we would just delete it

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god

Originally Posted by Kristis133 View Post
CBA to play Toribash anymore.

The only thing that might make me come back for a bit is the new ranked matchmaking system. I'll come back, wreck all of the scrubs once more and will go back to retirement.

only if you actually have a gain out of it thats worth it

rather focus on clan league because thats like the only thing that really matters.

Originally Posted by Orko View Post
I can't think of a worse way to spend my time than toribash matchmaking

It's sad to say but the only thing that keeps people playing is interacting with other players in servers, match making kills that

well its not THAT bad, but all the peeps around here just have a few thousands games in it and cant bother to play it any more.
besides that i have no clue how ale exists like has he even ever played the game..

oh and i was a week in hamburg, beautiful city worth a visit for sure.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
lol being black in Germany
no ty
free my melanin-enhanced fellow bobby shmurda
Nasty
Kony's #1 Shooter
8:21 PM <duck> I'll touch your market all over

August Ames didn't die for this
Get that banner the fuck out of here. If you're gonna be a furry you might as well make it a horse or dog god dammit.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
Originally Posted by elvis View Post
lol being black in Germany
no ty

huh, all black people we saw were actually the people selling us some weed so it was all k
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by Mack View Post
Get that banner the fuck out of here. If you're gonna be a furry you might as well make it a horse or dog god dammit.

square up
sleepy
Seriously who the fuck changed our beautiful and radiant donkey ( the lovely horse we had) to a despicable dragon. How dare you sire! muhe muihe muhe.

Also ale doesnt need to play he is to neat

Defiling the horse cum you need to get the mouthful. :OOOOO
CREAM ON !
no one ever buys me socks for christmas anymore and i never buy them myself so i only have like 2 pairs of socks