Ranking
Had a warden in my team that went, 32/8/24. I got him nice and fed, when I was playing Vindicator, I went. 3/2/24. We won that game, and it was a 4vs5. Had a devo in our team. That saved us so much.

I think I like playing support characters rather than carries or tanks ^^ I love warding
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Love you guys. | Soɐd | Kiza | iRookie | Orko | TGS |
Zora | ViperTech

Pretty much 3 weeks now, STILL NO UPDATE.

Wowowowowowowowowowowowowowow.
TP|Guardians| Hai. Watz upz.
That sucks.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Zora | ViperTech

Originally Posted by Ezeth View Post
Wildsoul is probably the best hero in the game, he gets banned in all pro leagues because when he gets farm its game over no matter what. Playing him is really boring tho.

FnaticMSI used him on some DreamHack match, shit was so cash.

But yeah it's insanely boring, and still, he's not that op, a farmed legionnaire or a farmed pandamonium can't counter him "well", if he doesn't outfarm everyone(therefore he would have to be constantly ganked).
Σ
Originally Posted by SoBscout View Post
Pretty much 3 weeks now, STILL NO UPDATE.

Wowowowowowowowowowowowowowow.

what you mean there was one of friday ;P
CALL 911 NOW! WAAAAAB WAB WAB
Originally Posted by yura101 View Post
what you mean there was one of friday ;P

Mac is still behind on updates. if you go back, I think 2 pages, there is a post about it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Zora | ViperTech

yeah i was about to edit cuz i went a few pages back ;P oi you up for a game i just sent you a friend request
I could do, I guess. I'm not very good though :S
Tend to have problems judging how much damage the enemies will do. Recently fought a devo in mid. And he pretty much insta killed me at level 3.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Zora | ViperTech

haha
oh well um we can do a no stats 2v2
im becoming found of them except when someone dc's and they dont remake then im fucked.... @_@
need to wait like 10 minutes or so because my computer is doing stuffs :3