Ranking
That just had to be the funniest thing I've ever seen in my life. Clearly he doesn't know anything about moba games.

And I don't have any clue about how to play them. :/
TP|Guardians| Hai. Watz upz.
I tried playing succubus today.
Its awesome hero thanks for the lifesteal she can do, but you must know how to mesmerize wisely, because if you do attack you get affected.
I dont understand how to use the ulti of moraxus.
Someone said its absorbing the damage made to user then explodes the damage dealt
at 1610 now and staying there/getting higher. seems about right for me.

moraxus's ulti makes him pretty much "invincible" and awesome for initiating, while giving a decent amount of burst damage depending on how much you absorb at the end.
The explosion radius always seemed a bit small to me though, so don't count the skill as an easy source of big burst damage.
Σ
Alright Boonana's coming back to HoN, kinda. I'm gonna pop in and try some of the new champions and see how they run, Add me @ Quaddafi.

o7

Also when was the last time PSR was reset? I quit playing a bit after F2P because i couldn't break 1900. D":
piss
Originally Posted by Boonana View Post
Alright Boonana's coming back to HoN, kinda. I'm gonna pop in and try some of the new champions and see how they run, Add me @ Quaddafi.

o7

Also when was the last time PSR was reset? I quit playing a bit after F2P because i couldn't break 1900. D":

heroes*
CALL 911 NOW! WAAAAAB WAB WAB
I have download HON but havent played allot of it. Played the tutorial and it look fun but havent play it.
Originally Posted by chawee1997 View Post
I have download HON but havent played allot of it. Played the tutorial and it look fun but havent play it.

play it hhaha play no stats so you dont screw up your stats. haha and then take forever to repair them
CALL 911 NOW! WAAAAAB WAB WAB
Yeah a suggestion to new players is to either play no-stats or join public games with other noobs, make sure the people in the server are not just there to "stomp" you for free wins. Because HoN is a very competitive game you will probably end up dying a lot at the beginning. This is one of the reasons why I think some people prefer LoL, because its more noob-friendly.