Toribash
Haahah, was expecting that bad boy to come out ;]

Ill help with the large scale art when needed, im assuming you would need a gui etc?

Just hit me with a pm whenever =]
The game is very simple, pretty easy too. I didn't die once and my life never got lower than half. This would be very impressive if it wasn't made with Game Maker. Good art, decent gameplay. 7/10
PS: My score was 6800.
Have you found a name yet?
Pushing powder down my musket so I may smite another opp.
I put a switch and a beam on my blunderbuss, your hood is not safe.
@Hucota7: You've only played through less than one tenth of the game bro. Expect the last few levels to be really hard when i get around to making them. :U

@Bilza: Great! I'm having a tad of trouble with the GUI and such, because... Well, those things are MASSIVE when compared to the rest of the sprites, and while i kind of like the simple looks right now, they won't cut it for the final version.

Edit: FHSDFJHSGDF ninja Mwah. Anyways no, haven't found a name yet. This could be a bit tricky, because i don't want a generic name for it. =P

Doubledit: Right guys, the boss is now officially a complete nightmare to fight. Its autotracking turrets hit you perfectly even if you you move sideways, and the big lasers will kill you rapidly if you don't move enough. Might have to slow the boss' movement to compensate for this. :U
Last edited by Shook; Jun 27, 2010 at 10:45 PM.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Right, apologies for double post, but the new demo is ready. New features:

- Music!
- Credits (with my name in them :U)
- Boss is now ridiculously hard, good luck!

Download here

Also, can't be assed to fix the endlevel message in Level 2.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Oh man boss is batshit insane :O

In the end if you get how to beat 'im it's a cakewalk though, I suggest making the big epic lazorz fire randomly instead of constant.

SPOILERSZ DON'T READ UNLESS YOU'RE SHOOK K?
I can just strafe really short left right left right while shooting and count when the big lasers come and then just go some more the other way, thus avoiding them and beating the boss with a hand behind my back.

Kay ended.
I don't think you should slow the boss though, it's fine for me

Also I got score 6350, damn you Splinter >:O

Also abusing games everywhere to find bugs make Chartle happy.
Last edited by Chartle; Jun 28, 2010 at 01:15 AM.
[o]|ORMO|Replay thread!
Last edited by Chartle; Tomorrow at 13:37 AM..
Originally Posted by shook View Post
@Blam: You won't be needing faster gameplay when the higher difficulties get implemented. What you're currently playing is the equivalent of Normal, and i'm thinking of making 4 different difficulties: Easy, Normal, Hard and Nightmare. If Hard doesn't challenge you enough, Nightmare will. Nightmare is the kind of difficulty that isn't even remotely fair, as you'll have problems with just plowing through a few lines of Wedges. If anyone completed the game on this difficulty, they'll get crazy respect in my book. =P.

Not what I meant, I just feel it being faster paced (but with more space in between enemy waves to balance out difficulty) would make it more fun
:D
wow, crazy stuff :3

I got a question though, why does the score carry on after you die (eg. i die with a score of 500, it carries on and i add to it more)
Holy shit, the boss in demo 3 is sex.

How do you beat a guy that barely misses and has more life than you?
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
that was tricky to beat, but after some profanity, it was done.

Very nice, I like the tune in the backround, and the moving ships are a nice touch.

keep at it.
Last edited by ivolt; Jun 28, 2010 at 05:08 AM.
My seniority means you should probably just agree with everything I say