Ranking
More or less. Our uni has a couple of different campuses. I go to the main campus, and his classes are at one about 10 mins away.
So there was an explosion of roughly 200 gallons of butane in the facilities of where I work. I'm kinda inactive because of that, been working non-stop cleaning up this mess, then coming home and sleeping.

How's everyone been recently?
Originally Posted by Ele View Post
Have fun hiking Triton. I'm sure it'll be fun and worth it. I'm being facetious

I feel ya, brother. My uni campus (and Sparky can vouch for this) is basically one giant concrete hill, with all the classes at the top and all the food places down the bottom. Swear to god my calves doubled in size during the first semester.

My campus is on a hill as well. It's the largest school in the city, really pretty surrounded by trees. My classes are in a building that's far as shit from the entrance, most people take a shuttle to get up there. But I'm not like most people. I'm a weird guy. The lines for the shuttles are usually really long, and I'd rather walk uphill and give my legs a workout than stand in line.

There are also a lot of dogs that roam the campus. You can even see some walking through the corridors of my building. Philippines. Don't question it.
a spoon.
It's my birthday. Praise me for living.
Gynx is a nubby nubly nub nub who nubs around nubbing
Originally Posted by Lightningkid View Post

PRAISE THE ALMIGHTY LIGHTNINGKID FOR IT IS THE ANNIVERSARY OF HIS GLORIOUS BIRTH.

HE SHALL LEAD US TO VICTORY ON THE DAY OF RECKONING

hhhnnngg
Glimpsed
Originally Posted by Lightningkid View Post

You've been praised by that guy up there ^

Happy birthday. Live a happy life with much stuff in it.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
My birthday was six months ago. Suck it.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.