Toribash
I have tried over and over again, every changes i do gets reseted to 0 each time i start the game. is there something that need to be done or am i doing things wrong ?

All that i do is to open the Item.dat in the folder of my account, edit a few things to check then save, i close it, start the game then no changes, i close it, open the file again and then everything reverted back to 0.

Thank for any help
Originally Posted by Anestesic View Post
Dont swear please,the tutorial is great and works.Now its just up to you to try again.

that used to be my avatar.
HURGH.
Originally Posted by Mangak2004 View Post
I have tried over and over again, every changes i do gets reseted to 0 each time i start the game. is there something that need to be done or am i doing things wrong ?

All that i do is to open the Item.dat in the folder of my account, edit a few things to check then save, i close it, start the game then no changes, i close it, open the file again and then everything reverted back to 0.

Thank for any help

Copy your custom folder, paste it, rename it to "test", change your stuff there, type /lp 0 test ingame.
Whoop Whoop
Thank you Magix it works, but im wondering is there a way to keep all the setting to load on its own when i start the game or if its normal that i need to reload the file everytimes i change of mod or anything.

Thank you again
Originally Posted by MurraY View Post
How would I make my relax color rainbow?

impossible...
I'm on a quest to make a clan that will rival the power of [rawr] any name ideas? PM me
Hello, I tried following the tutorial.

I am learning how to make textures. So I have some textures in a folder I named preview, And I wanted to see how I would look in my foot textures. When I copied the item.dat from my account, It took off the textures I made, but it was still in the folder without RLE compression.
Quiter...
If i do this to uke would all my opponents have the different color?
I like doing art and stuff| GATA |... My Deviant Art Http://Riqochaii.Deviantart.com/
Originally Posted by LILTERROR View Post
If i do this to uke would all my opponents have the different color?

Only if your opponent has no items or textures.

But if you want to change it back, just type /dl uke.