Toribash
Original Post
[DSC] UkeDemon
I attempted to make this clan about 7 months ago. (possibly more, don't quote me) never was a real clan so I'm not reviving anything .

Story:
Deep within the canyons lies a secret dojo for only the most defensive of students. An ultimate practice room for deflecting, dodging and countering the most deadly moves their opponents could throw at them. The tactics and strategies used by these fighter's of shielding often consisted of BRUTAL and RAVISHING retaliations after a block had been made, usually resulting in massive loss of blood, limbs and pride. Those who succeeded in the "Dojo of Earth" were sacrificed when they became black belts of Benso No Jutsu (loose translation for art of defense, coulda used karate but thats not what this style is like) were sacrificed and rose again in the fiery pits of Hell and fought with the real demons. Those who were victorious were to be reborn in the real world. Reborn to fight the toribashians of the living realm...as Uke Demons.

Addition(for organization):
Our ranking system will be short and neat based on a tournament to determine our strength. The tournament would be once a week (maybe once ever 2 weeks) so the clan syntax would be:
[UD-rank#]
Example if i lost to the winner of the tournament my tag would be;
[UD-L2]
L for leader
Me being the only leader having the only L but still showing that I'm not currently the best.

List:
Me (leader)
Organ (co leader)
Amihaniuki (semi-leader)
Quanto
Dragar
AX7
Bajsar
Wert613(on inactive bench by his request)
marshy2985(Inactive bench)
(totals 7( 9 ))

Aim: After much debate amongst myself, I've decided that the aim for Uke Demon will be to dominate our matches using counter attacks and defense to better follow the story and name.

EDIT:
WE ARE OFFICIALLY OFFICIAL! Yay
Last edited by hitman; Apr 11, 2008 at 10:10 PM. Reason: I'm retarded
Forum Posting Leader of UkeDemon 4th Dan Black Belt
<C0XY> i wrote a artical for the torinews... im proud
<m0om> <O >
* Cevius[Work] has kicked Cevius[Work] from #toribash (<O>==============================O))))))) [BANLAZORED])
<m0om> <O>
Well now you have one thread with [DSC] and one thread with UkeDemon. Third time's the charm, alternatively MBK with his magical abilities
Yes, but his last thread was eventually buried. I'll go locate it and give it a justice-bump though.

This one will be deleted.

Edit: that won't be necessary, as he's moved all of his information to this topic. We'll just imagine this is the bump I was going to do. Don't get mad at him for doing this, either... this is one of the few cases I'd allow duplicating a topic.
"Bump"? Did someone say "bump"? Cause I'm pretty sure I heard somebody say "bump". ~desu
Forum Posting Leader of UkeDemon 4th Dan Black Belt
<C0XY> i wrote a artical for the torinews... im proud
<m0om> <O >
* Cevius[Work] has kicked Cevius[Work] from #toribash (<O>==============================O))))))) [BANLAZORED])
<m0om> <O>