ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Getting to know the clan
Hello, Dmau here, I want to get to know you guys better, I already know Ticux and StabberZ quite well, but this thread is more for Snudge, Logic, and 0815Rocker.
If you must know, I do intend on applying for this clan, but first, I must get to know you better. I'm 16 years old, a junior in highschool, my favorite mods are Aikido, Lenshu, ABD, Brushu, Wushu, and Rashu. I'm on around 3-4 hours a day. I am currently a co-host of The Official eSports Toribash Stream, and I consistently host betting servers with TGO (Organization) as well as Hampa, and Devil, so I could host events, or take part in them. I'm currently in [Red] which is a clan based off of the qualities of the best clans, but it is declining due to lack of skill left in Toribash, because all of the talented players are in clans, and are highly dedicated to them, I plan to hand off the clan to my best friend in real life, Premium0, if I am accepted. I've been interested in this clan ever since I joined Toribash, Ticux was the first person I had seen play, and I was hooked instantly. around 1-2 months ago I met StabberZ, who recently agreed to scout me. StabberZ, due to his gameplay, has taught me alot in Wushu, as well as Brushu and Ninjutsu, and I've looked up to him ever since. I have played with 0815Rocker, but not enough to know him as well as I know StabberZ and Ticux. I have never played with Logic or Snudge, but I hope I will play soon. Anyways, that's a bit of background towards me, and I hope you guys will give me some on you.

Thanks
-Dmau
Ego and his whip cream nipples: http://imgur.com/HCsORxZ