Ranking
Hey concon i would like u to put this in ur next video with insane fights cause i got a crazy save and won from it
Attached Files
Clan vid 6 Save.rpl (46.6 KB, 11 views)
Have Fun | Enjoy Life | Stay Cool
#AdPhones
Its almost done con, i have to record
the last bit today, so if you want later
on past lunch then we can chat but ill
record my video at the same time?
~The Age Of Gaming~
Originally Posted by NinjaKyle View Post
Hey concon i would like u to put this in ur next video with insane fights cause i got a crazy save and won from it

Submit replays here:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=410968

And if your replay is better than 40 of the other replays I usually get, then it will make it in the video. Goodluck.

Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
Btw, there's a LoL thread

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=184469

Lol I've never seen that before lol. Plus I don't want my thread filled with just League chat. This thread is for me to talk about youtube things with everyone.

Originally Posted by _VoLt_ View Post
Its almost done con, i have to record
the last bit today, so if you want later
on past lunch then we can chat but ill
record my video at the same time?

I only get home at around 4:30pm weekdays
Originally Posted by ConCon19 View Post
k.

Lol I've never seen that before lol. Plus I don't want my thread filled with just League chat. This thread is for me to talk about youtube things with everyone.

I only get home at around 4:30pm weekdays

Ok i understand about the LoL over ruling your thread, um then sometime on the weekend? just contact me in any way telling me if it is possible, i really would like to try some time.
-----
Originally Posted by NinjaKyle View Post

I have noticed that this guys has my old head on wt the moment, i didnt sell it, and has ConCon's head in his deactivated, please remove it. Those heads were not for sale at all or i will tell the admins to take them off themselfes.

My head~

Last edited by Dusk; Feb 20, 2014 at 01:18 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
~The Age Of Gaming~
I reported him for mine already to ishi and he said he will ask him to explain himself. i mean really, he could ask to buy it from me for a low price, but now no, hes not getting anything.
~The Age Of Gaming~
ConCon, I'm not sure you'd want to do it with me (:c) but I might be available depending on the time and whether anybody else will be home with me (lol) but yeah. There's a chance. ;)
•You're bananas!