ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Eddylee View Post
Is there a way for us to know when your online?

Yeah man when you see the red + sign thats when you know (Next to report on the forum or profile)
The Smoke Will Never Clear
#LLPS 💙💫
Keep Up the Good Work!
I love your channel. I think you should do more different types of "What if" challenges, when you can. So far you've done two, unless I can't find them. I recommend doing "What if Aikido Were Small Dojo". Or maybe just not aikido. Also, you should have a series where you play a bunch of mods that us subscribers suggest. Keep up the good work!
I've done about 4 what if challenges mate haha.

Check the playlist:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...qIP4wvAZhFdhd8

Can't do the smaller dojo as matches would end too quickly and may be considered as farming etc. Not to mention all the shovelling (I like to fight inside the ring, not outside it).

The idea with making a series that subscribers choose the mods seems pretty interesting, will give that one some thought. I've been looking for new series ideas recently so I might pick that idea up
Hey guys, in 30 minutes I will be doing a test run for using teamspeak with you guys while playing ingame (not recording). If all goes good, I will plan a new session to record the same way etc. Come along if you want to listen and talk to me while I play.

Originally Posted by ConCon19 View Post
Hey guys, in 30 minutes I will be doing a test run for using teamspeak with you guys while playing ingame (not recording). If all goes good, I will plan a new session to record the same way etc. Come along if you want to listen and talk to me while I play.

Fun tiems, also, lukkad, muzerfucker with his sick mind, osirisx with his awesone singing skills, and me, the echo GOD.
h
Originally Posted by KUKMAN View Post
how do you know what bit your computer have?

Go to Computer (In your library) > Then System properties > then the stats are right there
The Smoke Will Never Clear
#LLPS 💙💫
Go into "My Computer", Right click, choose "Properties" and it will open up a window with your pc specifications and you can see next to your Windows if it says 32 or 64.