people playing: 127, servers online: 36, games played: 135,370,342 Top Player: Shmevin

Toribash Community » General » Off-Topic
Register FAQ General Rules Community

Old 2 Weeks Ago   #121
Dexx
NON-EXISTING!

Master Belt

joined in 2009 because saw a friend playin' and wanted to destroy him in it, ended up being overly attached to the game

only created an account in 2010 tho
Dexx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #122
Joel
Dedicated To WorldEater.

5th Dan Black Belt
Clan: Obey

When i got my first PC that wasn't absolutely utter shit. Christmas 2012, i downloaded a couple of games, TF2, GMod, and i saw my brother play Toribash. I thought it looked fun so i downloaded it. Was playing sword game modes for a couple of months then i quit. Came back in early 2017 and made this account.

Wanna join the Event Squad? PM Butler your application!
Joel is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #123
GabeElite
NON-EXISTING!

6th Dan Black Belt
Clan: Originals

saw youtube vids by eatmydiction1,chilled chaos and their little crew back then and it drew me into downloading this game and i did way back when in 2013 kek and its been 4 long shitty years lmao
GabeElite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #124
thehorde23

Black Belt

I was just playing free games back then, I liked the customizable avatars and the freedom unlike anything I expected in this game. I watched edits people were shitting out, got me to try harder. Still love the game
thehorde23 is BOLD.
thehorde23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #125
sidtheepic

7th Dan Black Belt
Clan: All Stars

I started on June 25th, 2012. I was watching ChimneySwift11 and Mr360Games (?) (now known as "Double" (?)) then looked up the game and saw montages of singleplayer replays. I thought to myself "I wanna do that!" and downloaded the game.
Five years later, still bad at sp
CnC Please!
sidtheepic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #126
\Seth

10th Dan Black Belt
Clan: WAPOW

Some random guy in a Teamspeak server of mine spammed a link to toribash, http://toribash.com/ , way back in 2013 and I decided to click it. Downloaded the game, played it, sucked at it, made a few good friends, lost a few good friends.... I've done a lot in this game.
<TentacleGod> My mother called me a cum dumpster what does that mean?
[/CENTER]
Seth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #127
IKoorie

Brown Belt
Clan: Trance

Thx google , i have shearch tori in google and in the reshearch have toribash i download it
<~Fear>never link anything ever again IKoorie. ッ
IKoorie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #128
Clout

Broke Boy Belt

Saw a buddy playing it and said he would kick my ass in it, and I showed him up so thought I might as well keep playing this game. Played since 2010 and had 3 diff accounts then made this Account (originally Trikzviper) and stuck with it since 2013. Still shit to this day
Pancakes and Titties
Got Clout?
Clout is offline   Reply With Quote