people playing: 70, servers online: 24, games played: 136,489,681 Top Player: noca

Toribash Community » General » Off-Topic
Register FAQ General Rules Community

Old Aug 1, 2017   #1
Dare
Forumite

7th Dan Black Belt
Clan: Saint

College/university application
So Im going to become a senior in high school and now I have to do college apps. In which I need help in.

I don't really understand how the system works.
My question is where and how do we send all our info to colleges. Cause I'm really confused.

If somone can explain how this college application system works step by step. That would be awesome.
PM ME I LOVE U <3
Dare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1, 2017   #2
SmallBowl
Better than Viddah

10th Dan Black Belt
Clan: Parrot

Moving to a more relevant board, good luck!
[11:49.10] <Scorp> i wish they would ban the chinese
Please note, this quote was not taken out of context
SmallBowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2, 2017   #3
KDigityDog

10th Dan Black Belt
Clan: Mecha

https://www.universitylanguage.com/g...ng-to-college/

Most schools will help their students with this, especially if asked. Maybe there is a counselor at your school that could advise you?

But im sure any college you are looking at will have ways to contact them if you are having trouble reaching them/sending the application.
|Jacklox2| |Frost| |MrBeany| |Nugget| |Sheetboy| xFIRExGAME |
KDigityDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2, 2017   #4
?NotShadow
Speedracers Secret Samurai Season

6th Dan Black Belt
Clan: Aeon

This assumes you're American.

Your school should have counselors to help you out with these steps. To make their lives easier, start looking at where you want to go to college. You don't have to commit to one yet, and you can apply to as many schools as you want as long as you can pay the application fees, but at least start narrowing some colleges down so your counselor can help you better.

If you just want to know how the information gets to where it needs to go, you just fill out an application and send your school that, as well as your standardized test scores from the standardized test score website. A lot of schools use a common application so if you're lucky you might just have to fill out one application. You will have to write unique essays for every school that asks for them, however.

Good luck man.
NotShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2, 2017   #5
MrJingles
Elitist

5th Dan Black Belt
Clan: duck

If you haven't already try looking for scholarships and bursaries that you could apply for

A lot of the time students don't even know there are certain bursaries available so no one applies and its free money for you.

Like the others said above me, try to speak to your guidance counselor (if your school has one) or try asking older friends and acquaintances to help guide you in the right direction.

Good luck dude
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
MrJingles is offline   Reply With Quote