Ranking
hi i didn't know we had a replay thread i joined and i forgot to look wow i haven't posted any replays anywhere in so long

Apple: One thing I've noticed about your replay is that you don't hold your head, which looks really odd and your head is flopping about everywhere. Also in hotline that made you hit your head, which is something you should be trying to avoid

Another thing I'd like to point out is your lumbar movement, I'm not really sure how to explain it but it keeps putting you in awkward positions which are not good for hitting/flow

One thing I do like about your replays is how easily you seem to get dismemberments, if you practice a little more I'm sure you can get godlike booms without even trying

Here are two replays, neither are particularly new but I'm rather proud of both of them
Attached Files
!Dat--[S]--Windmill.rpl (426.4 KB, 12 views)
!Dat--[M]--Floating.rpl (363.2 KB, 10 views)
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions
you got some cool stuff going on there yo lookin yo good yo lookin yo really yo nice yo yo
yo yo
yo

you seem to lose some speed at 540-530 for some reason not really sure why but you could probably fix that somewhat easily

i really like that pec dm kick thing it looks cool and stuff

the position you're in just before the grab looks a bit weird but that might be just my opinion

i like the tippy toes thing that you do for the decap but fix that twitching maaannngggggg

and you also look stiff when you go to that pose and the pose looks a bit weireridireird too
probably wouldve been way better if you wouldve done a standing pose

but anyway really cool replay
just
dont twitch so much
and the small loss of speed thing looks slightly weird

ur gettin bettererer!!!!!
8===D
lol this thread so dusty gonna polish it up with a sick wushu manip on assassinpro ;^)
Attached Files
I knew I was fucked after I jumped high (regarding the wooshu replay ^).

Might as well post it here if I decided to spam it everywhere. Would help the thread and stuff.
Attached Files
Plastic puppies.rpl (392.8 KB, 7 views)
golf
my shitty replay yo, and this is why i dont do replays lel
Attached Files
my shitty replay.rpl (149.2 KB, 7 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Eh, it's somethin
Attached Files
happy birthday.rpl (77.1 KB, 9 views)
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!