Ranking
Name:XsiderX Call me Sider
Favorite mods :XSpar,Lenshu,Ninjutsu
Beltrd Dan
I play toribash meybe 3-4 hours per day
I hear About Vocation And i like it i see Many peoples From VoC This clan Looks better and better then i like to join

Im Freandly Boy Who Like to play and dont get Mad that easy,i learn fast and thats meybe all what you should know about me if you want know more my skype is XsiderX (old name Sider_soul)
-----
Name:XsiderX Call me Sider
Favorite mods :XSpar,Lenshu,Ninjutsu
Beltrd Dan
I play toribash meybe 3-4 hours per day
I hear About Vocation And i like it i see Many peoples From VoC This clan Looks better and better then i like to join

Im Freandly Boy Who Like to play and dont get Mad that easy,i learn fast and thats meybe all what you should know about me but if you want Know more my skype is XsiderX(old name Sider_soul)
Attached Files
XXX.rpl (626.8 KB, 2 views)
ggS.rpl (85.0 KB, 2 views)
.,.Qube Punch.rpl (87.9 KB, 2 views)
...Free Running...1.rpl (151.1 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by XsiderX; Jul 3, 2014 at 05:48 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Name : Nickname WrRrRrRrR hmmm my real name ? not for you <3

Belt: 3rd dan and omw to 4

I play toribash muuch ; i have holidays ,and hmmm i play when i'm not playing league soo hmm long time belive me. You can see me on many tourneys everyday and i like sittin in tplv12 mod tourney it's funny C:.

Favorite mods : Lenshu3 Lenshu3ng , Aikido big dojo , runkido , wushu and tplv12mod it's sooo funny mod.

Why you should inv me ? hmm i'm playing this game over 2 yearS ? i was 8 in lenshu3 and i was 3 in lenshu3ng ? i plaayd alot of wushu and lenshu. Now i mostly play aikido . Oh and clan leader wanted me to write an appltication soo here we go C: .
I'm shy becouse i kill people and burry they in my shed
Last edited by WrRrRrRrR; Jul 3, 2014 at 10:58 PM.
Name/nick: Nicoolasw, people call me Nico or Nic, my real name is Nicolas Gomez
Belt: 9th black dan, around 500 games to 10th dan
Your favourite mods: Aikido, just normal aikido with small dojo
How often do You play toribash, hours per day: 2 or 3 hours, even more at weekends
2 multiplayer replays: Down there
Why would You join to VoC ?: Well, that's a good question. The last two weeks i've been meeting a lot of (VoC) members and I think it's a family, not a clan. People care about each other and what happend to them. This basic thing just make the clan so good. I am looking for a small family wich has good members and a good position in this game
Say something about You, personality etc.: Emmm, I am from Argentina and I like acting and playing lots of football(soccer). I don't give a shit about school but my family tell me that I need to improve at it. Once I had a tarantula (Gramostola Rosea) and she died 3 months ago. I like rock, hardcore, metal and rap
Attached Files
Nicoolasw Nice_aikido.rpl (46.4 KB, 2 views)
Samsung and Apple users don't know about Google Pixel
Nicoolasw accepted
WrRrRrRrR accepted
XsiderX rejected
Last edited by Turde; Jul 8, 2014 at 04:08 AM.
Thanks, looking forward to you to test me in-game
Samsung and Apple users don't know about Google Pixel
name:fran man or dav

black belt:but i have easily beaten 10 dan black belts

favorite mods:lenshu,Wushu,judo,akido,rk-mma

Why you should invite me:i am quiet the competitive player and have Won over 3 tournies a day i have been in a clan called volacity but they dont do War often so i am coming here to join a more clan active War active clan.

personality-i feel like a compassionate and leader that Will ever give up most people get discouraged When they see a 10th dan black belt or above but me i get encouraed
thats Why i have become a strong opponent against many.i play around 6 hrs
a day sundays 7 hrs.

Why im interested in this clan: im interested because i love Wars and i am very active therefore i Want a active clan With active Wars and i Want to make this tribe the best
once i join i Want to prove my self to you guys.

reference:Wrrrrrrrr
Hm, i'll try you ingame and if you'll be good say some good thing, just tell me on PM when you will find time and answer question, can you be active on forum thread?
No!, You are allready in one clan, leave it first, then make apply to other clans.
Elmo/elmo2004
Belt:2nd dan
Your favourite modes: greykido aikido abd
How often do You play Toribash, Hours per day: around 5 Hours
2 multiplayer replays:

why would you join:i want to join because it seems like totally awesome and cool
Say something about, Personality etc.: i play a lot and i like to draw.
Attached Files
aikido 1.rpl (32.8 KB, 2 views)
awasdaofk.rpl (60.2 KB, 2 views)