Toribash
Original Post
Problems with logging in?
hey, guys, i've been on toribash for a long time, with many diffirent accounts, and ive never really had a problem, but for some reason whenever i launch toribash and try to log in ingame, nothing happens, it doesnt give me an error or anything, its just like the 'login' button doesnt work. i dont know what this means, but its not my account, since its working on here, just wondering if anyone has had this problem and knows what to do about it, i play on mac, 4.92, no problems with the game playing, just connecting, ah, its a macbook air, so thanks in advance for any help
-----
this is what i see when i click login
Attached Images
Last edited by Tehatrics; Jan 16, 2015 at 07:26 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Previously Bobross101
Tricking through Toribash since '08
.-. its in what im guessing is russian, cant read it, what am i supposed to be trying?
Previously Bobross101
Scroll down and try the versions starting with 4.8
It are the last 3
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
nah, those links were for windows, also dont you need the latest version of toribash to connect?
Previously Bobross101
Try getting the steam version if possible, there seems to be the least problems there.
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
cant use steam, its blocked on this computer, is there a possibility that something besides my firewall is blocking it? because ive already checked for that
Previously Bobross101
Was it logging you in correctly before on your macbook or is it the first time you try to log in?
If it did, then see what recent actions may cause this. Otherwise you can enter your login data in tb_login.dat file in Toribash folder.

Also, does the game client display multiplayer rooms?
thanks for the advice, ah, i havent launched toribash on this mac until this point, so idk there, i tried /login, but nothing happened, its like i didnt even type a command. this seems kind of odd to me, idk, also i tried to find the tb_login.dat file, but i couldnt seem to find it, could that be the problem? or is that just simply from the fact that ive never been able to log in, so no log in file was created?
-----
ah, also, i cant check if the multiplayer servers show, when i click multiplayer it just brings me to the login screen. everything else in toribash works, it seems, except for the elements that require internet, torishop, multiplayer, and logging in, all dont work,, hmmh,,
Last edited by Tehatrics; Jan 17, 2015 at 02:11 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Previously Bobross101