ES Recruitment Drive
^uh, okay.

Sorry ive been a little inactive. Just got a new job. Been pretty fucking busy lately. Will attempt to work on something soon.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
No one else is joining the HTOTM :^( yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

If you take the shot, it will feel good.
3698 PM me if you want to see a secret.
We still need to polish our Event Idea up!

The Idea

We need a way to verify that each Team Member did their Part. Please think about it!
What bout.....different parts of the head tex assigned to a particular artist....So no one else wud be allowed to draw on it.
Doing art requests, PM me on discord Propialis#0839
(Enf)(Thief)(Mythical)(DukeL)(1st)(Penta)[py][REV](Mafia)[TA]
I have an idea:

GM's draw a head in paint and make it look bad THEN, we try to make it look good. We re-do everything by scratch but the idea of the GM is till on the head.
3698 PM me if you want to see a secret.
Originally Posted by P4P4Z0LA View Post
I have an idea:

GM's draw a head in paint and make it look bad THEN, we try to make it look good. We re-do everything by scratch but the idea of the GM is till on the head.

Well I've been afk for a bit, and prolly won't be fixing that soon, but I see talk of an event. Papa, thats a good idea in theory, but I don't like it. Most people that don't do art won't really feel like putting much work into something thats just going to be redone anyways, plus a lot of staff usually are busy. Though your idea is good, I think it would be better if you did is like this:

-Had Two groups of people enter an event. One group are volunteer artists that are considered skilled. The other are people that have no artistic ability.
-Pair an unartistic participant with a skilled artist.
-Have the unskilled participant draw up a sketch of their idea for a head texture, including details about the head (color, style, etc..).
-Then the skilled artist will take the sketch and work their magic to turn it into a finished project.

After that we just judge the final results on stuff like, creativity of the sketch, execution of the sketch's idea, did the artist actually stick to the sketch, overall quality, how cute the pair working on the head were, I mean erm.... teamwork?
Last edited by Kohta; Aug 15, 2016 at 07:33 PM.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
Thats actually pretty good...

I think we will take that as it is.

Only addittion to that would be that we actually give them a few Criterias they should put into the Texture to have another Judgement Point.

Alright!

We need 4 Judges for the Event! Whoever wants to do it just write it here.

I will give you guys 3 Days to decide if you want to judge the Event and then pick 4 People!

I will also probably send the Event via PM to those 4 Judges once it has been written to adjust some things
Last edited by Fluxorious; Aug 15, 2016 at 08:28 PM.
I mean... I haven't been praised for creating amazing event ideas for nothing... Its easy for me to think up this stuff. Also, not saying I want to be a judge, but if you can't fill the spots then I'll volunteer.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
Wait what's happening

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."