ES Recruitment Drive
Yeah Flux, it came later :P

I think it's finished, but am open to more ideas and criticism on it to make it better.

heagh!

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by Headles View Post
Apply please, you can find it in the first post

oops

We want you to show us some of your work. (put it in a spoiler or link it to us)

fowejf1

We want to know how long you have been making art.
2 years+

What kind of artist are you? (3D artist - Texture artist - Other type)
general and texture artist

What program do you use to make art.
Illustrator CS5 is my go-to but i use other softwares for animation, website making and etc (Flash, AfterEffects, Muse, etc)

Write a little story so we can get to know you.
er i'm turning 19 in 15 days. i'm an asian, malaysian and p much an atheist. i'm studying in melbourne as a first year uni student in digital media. i'm very fond of surrealism in art but i like working with cartoon/vector stuff. i'll also be getting into a more realistic art style this year. i like doodling whilst listening to indie music. i like running. i like dota. i like ice-cream and i like art.
Last edited by iAwesome; Mar 13, 2016 at 11:51 PM.
ofc missing green hat dude

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
This is the head that still in progress

I've been make head texture since last year(in December)

What kind of artist??Ummm....IDK
Usually i made a realistic (not really)and shit things combined on the head
*only make head*

I always use Autodesk Sketchbook, the program that Veoo use

I'm fucking love LEGO
Want to buy Raider force?
PM ME
You are indeed more skilled than other artists and you have improved since your last texture but this is still too plain of a texture. It lacks proportion as well as the basic things such as a skin color unless it's just white. Sorry but this is a no from me.
I am just an icon livin'
Originally Posted by iAwesome View Post
oops

We want you to show us some of your work. (put it in a spoiler or link it to us)

fowejf1

We want to know how long you have been making art.
2 years+

What kind of artist are you? (3D artist - Texture artist - Other type)
general and texture artist

What program do you use to make art.
Illustrator CS5 is my go-to but i use other softwares for animation, website making and etc (Flash, AfterEffects, Muse, etc)

Write a little story so we can get to know you.
er i'm turning 19 in 15 days. i'm an asian, malaysian and p much an atheist. i'm studying in melbourne as a first year uni student in digital media. i'm very fond of surrealism in art but i like working with cartoon/vector stuff. i'll also be getting into a more realistic art style this year. i like doodling whilst listening to indie music. i like running. i like dota. i like ice-cream and i like art.

You are accepted welcome to Tau
Sup nerd