Ranking
Original Post
Toribash on Wikipedia
I tried to look up Toribash on Wikipedia and found no page created! :o
So I took it upon myself to create a basic page from what I know. Anyone with more info and/or some wikipedia editing skills should go over there and flesh it out.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toribash
Re: Toribash on Wikipedia
You should include that the US medical institution has found the addictive properties of Toribash comparable to that of uncut cocaine :P
Originally Posted by Flagg
You should include that the US medical institution has found the addictive properties of Toribash comparable to that of uncut cocaine :P

even though it is true, I doubt it would last long with the nazis that patrol that piece :P
That's true. Wikipedia is genius, yet really annoying. People take hot issues (abortion, stem cell research) and bitch about it back and forth, rewriting the entire page to fit their stance on the subject, which is a pain in the ass. It's like a flame war with human rights activists
I've found the only thing it's truly good for is nerdy things like games, comics, etc because they take great care to keep their dork pages in tip top shape. For instance the Assassin's Creed page will be edited to say "ps3, possibly for xbox360 and wii" and like 10 minutes later be changed back to "ps3"
It's also good for a reference in an essay. Whenever I have to write an essay, I just make things up, and when the teacher asks for my references, I give him/her a printed copy of the Wikipedia article that I edited to make me correct ;) They started catching on, though, I think they're beginning to know how Wiki works.
lol I loved when stephen colbert did a bit on wikipedia and the things he told people to go change were edited within a minute or two of him saying it. People like to say that wikipedia is unreliable because anyone can edit it but seriously how many people do you have sitting around with nothing better to do than troll for things that need to be fixed all day. and you can see in the edit history if someone screwed something up and just reverse it.

what I really want to do is find obscure articles and make small but significant edits. like change "did" to "didn't" and screw up a whole article
Hahaha, yeah, the Colbert thing was classic. I hope he gets that bridge named after him, I'd fly over to Hungary just to march across that bad boy ;)
I just checked the edit history on the toribash wiki page and the very first two edits were a guy flagging it for deletion for being unreleased and then retracting it on the grounds that it's had 300,000 google hits and the tops hits describe it as wonderful
Sorry for the double post but I updated the Toribash wikipedia page with a smidgen more info and a screenshot.