Toribash
Originally Posted by mercykiller View Post
I mean You didnt do cool wins and you didnt save them ..

Who are you talking to?
self proclaimed lurker and stalker
Why I want to join

Well i like this clan because its simple and there's much skills,power guys with this clan and i like the clan because there's much Lovely members in the clan c:

My toribash experience

Will i started this game at 2014 November. but i didnt play 1 year or lowest idk not remember so im not higher belt but alterantive account so my old clan is (TMC) but i leave cuz i was longer in the clan and want to change it so i start with Sinon rejected :v and Obey rejected xD but idk if here ill been accepted but yeah just tried

What I can contribute to the clan

i see much wars in this clan and i like wars so im ready for everything and there's much players so if war its will be Extreme :v! and my best mod all OfficialMods but the best is mushu!

Me

Will i like football and i have channel on yt but didnt upload videos yet(working on that) my channel name: DjDoodyXD and my name is Abdullah i have skype love youtube love anime songs:3 Kwabs-Walks/Levante e anda/Cod Rap xD

Other

Will hm i have much online games like the last of us and gta v and cod and battlefield and minecraft (mineshafter) and Etc! i Hope to be in clan ! Peace
he have been applied on 2 clans today.

Obey

and Sinon
Last edited by TananPro; Jul 10, 2015 at 01:04 AM.
Keep walking
Originally Posted by HolyMolyXD View Post
Why I want to join

Well i like this clan because its simple and there's much skills,power guys with this clan and i like the clan because there's much Lovely members in the clan c:

My toribash experience

Will i started this game at 2014 November. but i didnt play 1 year or lowest idk not remember so im not higher belt but alterantive account so my old clan is (TMC) but i leave cuz i was longer in the clan and want to change it so i start with Sinon rejected :v and Obey rejected xD but idk if here ill been accepted but yeah just tried

What I can contribute to the clan

i see much wars in this clan and i like wars so im ready for everything and there's much players so if war its will be Extreme :v! and my best mod all OfficialMods but the best is mushu!

Me

Will i like football and i have channel on yt but didnt upload videos yet(working on that) my channel name: DjDoodyXD and my name is Abdullah i have skype love youtube love anime songs:3 Kwabs-Walks/Levante e anda/Cod Rap xD

Other

Will hm i have much online games like the last of us and gta v and cod and battlefield and minecraft (mineshafter) and Etc! i Hope to be in clan ! Peace

Autoreject, thx for info Tatanpro. Also the app is pretty bad.

Everytime he is rejected, he immediately applies for another clan, we don't need those kind of guys.
Originally Posted by WeppetKo View Post
Tatanpro

TananPro*

Originally Posted by WeppetKo View Post
thx for info Tananpro.

nah, it's ok, just helping clans to have no toxic people like him.

EDIT: i wish you good luck with the Origin 2.0 project.
Keep walking
Thanks for helping TananPro <3

I'm guessing you're upset?
Thanks for helping TananPro <3

Its funny cause you cant really tell if hes mad xD
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
hi

Sup [Origin]? Some of you may know me as Jaxonia. Some of you may know me as error.

Some of you might now even know me at all.

Anyways, I'm here to apply (no shit).

Since I fucking hate every form of application there is, I normally make my own type of form. You'll see what I mean below.

Why [Origin]?

I was in [Origin] twice in the past. From the time I was here I remember good things. I'm back from when Bercat was Co-Leader (not sure how long ago that was, but it was when I was here). I'm back to make new friends and hopefully get to know some of my older ones better.

Who the fuck are you?

No need to be so harsh, jeez. IRL, I go by Jaxon. In Toribash, I'm clearly error (hoping to change to Jaxon soon c: ). I'm a simple guy, aged 13. I play guitar, waste my life away on video games, and occasionally go outside. I enjoy arguing, don't take that the wrong way. A good discussion is really my cup of tea. I don't hang around the discussion board too often, simply because I don't want to spend a shit ton of my time reading everything said. I'm from the U.S. of A. Feel free to call me Jax c:

You're active right?

Hell yeah. Do you see these posts bro? That's like 4.04 (pun intended) posts per day.

What mods can you fuck shit up in?

ABD, Lenshu, Mushu, Taekkyon. You name it, I play it. I also spar, parkour, and make replays.

Well shit, show us these replays you speak of.

Here you go bud;

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=513974

How do we contact you?

Steam

My skype is xchaoticmindx.

I think that's all we need. Get the fuck out while we discuss this.

^He's not very nice.

Well guys, that was my application. Not sure if you're going to like or hate it. Don't take the large text size the wrong way. I just find it to look more appealing the way it is.

~Thanks

Purple monkeys run wild in the red forest.
I'm just gamin' man

SIZE 3

Size 3.

Get out.
jk
Nothing.
I'm too tired to give my votes.
i read this, drooled a bit. (no offense.)
i'll make it quick
It's good.
You're "good."
yes... I'll retract my vote (most likely neutral because i'm special) if I wake up in the morning
if
-----
you ninja'd my post so hard i can't even reply

but hey i haven't slept for a while mkay

yyy
Last edited by Foxire; Jul 10, 2015 at 06:06 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump