Toribash
Original Post
Toribash Carnival

It's the start of a new year, and what are you doing? Looking at your PC's/device's screen, playing Toribash and browsing the forums, doing nothing so special. Well, now you can enter a Toribash Carnival! What's so special about this? I don't know.

To enter, simply send 300 toricredits to the user Funds, and post here confirming that you did so. You MUST pay for a "ticket" before submitting any entries, and entries can be submitted even when tickets are still being sold.

Rack up as many points as you can by simply playing the "games" stated below.

• No alts
• Plagiarism, or stealing other people's works are not allowed
• Don't be rude
• Follow the general rules of Toribash
• Breaking any rules will get you kicked out from the carnival, with no refunds, and no prizes handed out to you
• Remember: you can always play a game again, and earn more points, but you will only earn the amount higher than your previous score. Example: you get 2 points, and you play the game again, but this time you earn 3. You will only earn 1 extra point.
-
JUDGES
ysome and ToasterDan
-

You will be awarded 1-4 points depending on how amazing your entry is.

List of participants and points
16.5 points - Hachem24
15.5 points - BquadZ7550
15 points - KrispKrack
13 points - MissingData
13 points - LeB3ast
7 points - fallu
6.5 points - Dogspike
6 points - Smoopadoop
5 points - Ninjakid57
4.5 points - Daction
3.5 points - EnTrance
3.5 points - Victor4554
3 points - LeB3ast
2.5 points - RedPanda
2.5 points - AcidPunch
2 points - RawrBomb
0 point - Wizard
0 point - d3noth
0 point - pugsa
0 point - jisse
0 point - Rexoa
You will be judged based on your creativity, and the quality of the work.

• No inappropriate drawings
• Provide at least one ingame picture for each of the following if it is a toribash head texture: the front, both the sides (only provide one if it is mirrored), and the back. Provide a slow spinny of the texture of possible.

Cut it Out

THE REPLAY SECTION

• Don't hack the replay
• Use the default mod, and do not change any settings unless the game states so
• Do not take control of Uke, at all
• Flow, and creativity will make the judges happier, and will reduce their urges to close the Toribash client out of boredom.

Gently, but Deadly

I Thought You Were the Attacker

MODDING SECTION

• Do not attempt to put inappropriate content inside the mod
• Please try to make it so that it will not lag so much to the point that it is unplayable
• Please do not make it so that it crashes Toribash
• Provide at least two pictures if it is a toribash mod

Modding Suprise

DEADLINE

The carnival is packing up starting on January 28th, and leaving on February 1st. On January 28th, some games will be packed up and any entries later submitted for that game will not qualify.

-PRIZES-

Quicksilver Relax • Eyepatch • Barbed Wire • Kevlar Relax

First place gets first pick.
Second place gets second pick.
Third gets third pick.
The remaining item goes to a random guest in the carnival.

The top 5 guests with the most points get 20% of the money collected from tickets. If there is a tie for first, second, or third, both guests will go ingame and have a duel, and whoever wins gets the rank, and the loser has a rank 1 lower.

I got really lazy and didn't finish the all the banners, teehee.
Last edited by ToasterDan; Feb 1, 2015 at 06:07 PM.
ϵ( 'Θ' )϶
Hi guys, I'm sorry to say that I do not have your points yet (communication is slow between me and ysome).

Anyways, the games "Ragdoll Touch Up" and "Hands Down, Feet Up" have been packed up. Any further entries of these after this post will not be judged.
ϵ( 'Θ' )϶
wait, since i submitted 2 no feet challenges before the challenge packed up, will i still get points for it?
Attached Files
Back Again.rpl (183.0 KB, 4 views)
Getting no reply from ysome (:c), so I'll post my scores instead.

Originally Posted by ToasterDan
http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...&postcount=107
For the gently but deadly, his old one was better.
For the painting, I can't make anything out. D:

http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...&postcount=108
No feet would be a 3 and the painting would be a 2.5.

Originally Posted by ToasterDan

http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...&postcount=109
2 for the gently but deadly, the start was good, but it started to go down the hill after that. Hands down, feet up would be a 2.

http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...&postcount=110

Also, 'use your colors', 'mad painting', 'gently but deadly', and 'it's all about the sight' are gone.
-----
Originally Posted by BquadZ7550 View Post
wait, since i submitted 2 no feet challenges before the challenge packed up, will i still get points for it?

Yes you will get points for it, if it's better than your current best.
Last edited by ToasterDan; Jan 31, 2015 at 04:11 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
ϵ( 'Θ' )϶
3rd by half a point xD, partly due to me being away "volunteering" at a camp unexpectedly when I planned on getting more points. oh well, atleast now there's less choices I have to make, just gotta wait to see what 2 items are taken...
The Game Is Broken - Foxy