Ranking
Hello
I'm gonna use a pre-made app

Name in real life: Tuwmaa Muhammad
Activity in game: my in game activity is very high i play everyday when i'm not doing anything
Activity in forum: Yeah its bad but ill do more if i get accepted
Previous clans: Soul reapers. i left because it wasn't as active as i hoped
Why i picked to join you: because being one of the top 20 i'm guessing your clan is active, i also played some of your members they seem cool
Why should you pick me: because i'm active and a fairly good player and open to learning (Please vouch for me Bleedhound)
Favorite mods: abd, and aikido, i don't usually play other mods
Any ban/infractions: no
How to reach me: steam, Facebook: kerome winston(fake name)
Something about myself:i wanna join a clan

Replays:
-----
winning
-----
winning
-----
winning
Attached Files
amazing 2.rpl (73.9 KB, 3 views)
amazing 3.rpl (41.4 KB, 2 views)
amazing 4.rpl (35.6 KB, 2 views)
amazing 5.rpl (57.9 KB, 2 views)
amazing 6.rpl (57.9 KB, 2 views)
amazing 7.rpl (38.3 KB, 2 views)
amazing 8.rpl (27.3 KB, 1 views)
amazing.rpl (49.5 KB, 2 views)
another decap 2.rpl (33.0 KB, 2 views)
another decap.rpl (35.8 KB, 2 views)
back kick.rpl (41.2 KB, 2 views)
arms.rpl (49.3 KB, 2 views)
assasin.rpl (48.7 KB, 2 views)
Boom.rpl (68.3 KB, 2 views)
Boom 2.rpl (44.2 KB, 1 views)
comeback.rpl (73.5 KB, 1 views)
boss .rpl (32.9 KB, 1 views)
boss 2.rpl (33.0 KB, 1 views)
boss 3.rpl (49.3 KB, 1 views)
boss 4.rpl (81.9 KB, 1 views)
broke it 2.rpl (41.4 KB, 1 views)
broke it 3.rpl (60.4 KB, 1 views)
broke it 4.rpl (40.8 KB, 1 views)
broke it 5.rpl (41.0 KB, 1 views)
broke it 6.rpl (38.1 KB, 1 views)
broke it 7.rpl (71.4 KB, 1 views)
broke it 8.rpl (44.2 KB, 1 views)
control 7.rpl (54.8 KB, 1 views)
decap 6.rpl (30.2 KB, 1 views)
decap 7.rpl (30.1 KB, 1 views)
worked it.rpl (35.6 KB, 1 views)
won anyway.rpl (73.0 KB, 1 views)
well played 4.rpl (41.5 KB, 1 views)
well played 5.rpl (60.0 KB, 1 views)
was it luck 3.rpl (54.9 KB, 1 views)
beat 5.rpl (41.1 KB, 1 views)
cool guy 2.rpl (38.4 KB, 1 views)
at last.rpl (76.2 KB, 1 views)
bling 3.rpl (38.5 KB, 1 views)
cool guy 5.rpl (49.3 KB, 1 views)
Last edited by Blackmist0; Jan 4, 2016 at 12:12 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hello my name is Jamion i'm 15 years old. I'm Usually active in-game you can find me hanging in the tourneys or betting servers. I'm not very active in forums but, I do search through them and, yes i'm thinking of being more active. AB (Abyss) I and many members disagreed with the way they we're running things so I (A few others that I can't remember left because members weren't active). I wanted to join this because i'm a Brony (Don't know search it up ). You should pick me because i'm an affable person and I love learning about cultures. I found Mythology through Toribash clan list. I can contribute my Novice level of art (Graphic design). My favorite mods are Boxshu, ABD and Ninjustu. Yes, both are for useless posting but, they've both expired. Skype Jamion Smith-Nelson and my Gmail: [email protected]. Well I find it intresting that I can (Almost) always keep a smile on my face and laugh at my problems.
Last edited by steel9866; Jan 17, 2016 at 12:57 AM. Reason: Spelling error.
Name in real life: Levi
Activity in game: my in game activity is all day every day
Activity in forum: I'm not the forums when i'm not playing
Previous clans: I forgot
Why i picked to join you: I love to war and i like making clans rank 20
Why should you pick me: I'm pro and can make your clan rank 2#
Favorite mods: Aikidobigdojo i only play aikigo and aikidobigdojo
How to reach me: My skype you already have it
Something about myself:I play toribash all day and i rarely go outside
Originally Posted by steel9866 View Post
Hello my name is Jamion i'm 15 years old. I'm Usually active in-game you can find me hanging in the tourneys or betting servers. I'm not very active in forums but, I do search through them and, yes i'm thinking of being more active. AB (Abyss) I and many members disagreed with the way they we're running things so I (A few others that I can't remember left because members weren't active). I wanted to join this because i'm a Brony (Don't know search it up ). You should pick me because i'm an affable person and I love learning about cultures. I found Mythology through Toribash clan list. I can contribute my Novice level of art (Graphic design). My favorite mods are Boxshu, ABD and Ninjustu. Yes, both are for useless posting but, they've both expired. Skype Jamion Smith-Nelson and my Gmail: [email protected]. Well I find it intresting that I can (Almost) always keep a smile on my face and laugh at my problems.

Accepted
Originally Posted by killerxd2 View Post
Name in real life: Levi
Activity in game: my in game activity is all day every day
Activity in forum: I'm not the forums when i'm not playing
Previous clans: I forgot
Why i picked to join you: I love to war and i like making clans rank 20
Why should you pick me: I'm pro and can make your clan rank 2#
Favorite mods: Aikidobigdojo i only play aikigo and aikidobigdojo
How to reach me: My skype you already have it
Something about myself:I play toribash all day and i rarely go outside

Rejected not enough effort
Hello everyone, my name is Sullivan Howard Coe! I am 16 and I enjoy mostly gaming, but I also enjoy sports like basketball. I've got quite a bit of experience with Toribash, I have been playing for two years and I am most experienced in Boxshu. Though, my favorite mods are Pendulum Jumper and any Parkour! xD I found Mythology through many of the people I have fought against, some I believe quit the clan and some that haven't. I saw that they were good fighters and quite nice so I decided that making this app might be a good decision. I have a few skills, mainly in the Arts, but I am also a decent fighter. I've got some replays I wanna show you to support what I am saying! I really hope you guys have a night day and good luck on the battlefield! Oh and my email is [email protected]
COOOL!.rpl

Weapon Parkour.rpl
Originally Posted by Soulman225 View Post
Hello everyone, my name is Sullivan Howard Coe! I am 16 and I enjoy mostly gaming, but I also enjoy sports like basketball. I've got quite a bit of experience with Toribash, I have been playing for two years and I am most experienced in Boxshu. Though, my favorite mods are Pendulum Jumper and any Parkour! xD I found Mythology through many of the people I have fought against, some I believe quit the clan and some that haven't. I saw that they were good fighters and quite nice so I decided that making this app might be a good decision. I have a few skills, mainly in the Arts, but I am also a decent fighter. I've got some replays I wanna show you to support what I am saying! I really hope you guys have a night day and good luck on the battlefield! Oh and my email is [email protected]
Attachment 551566

Attachment 551567

Approved, try to be active.

Belt: 2nd dan

How active are you in-game? : Almost every day

How active are you on the forums : about once a week

If you aren't active on the forums, do you plan on being more active : Yes

Previous clans, Reason for leaving : I was the clan leader of AwS i left because of too many inactive players

Why did you pick to join us : It was recommended by my friend karanawesome

Why should we pick you : Because I have experience with this game such as alts: noctather, BroodingAx, and Farcry003. I respect everyone and I am very good at following orders. This is the game i play the most. If you were to look at my history I have about 70 hours every 2 weeks. I am very skilled and I respect everyone as long as the respect me. I personally think i would be a great addition to the clan.

How did you find Mythology: I found this clan when I was playing ABD with my good friend karanawesome and i took a test. I won 4 out of 5 times but he told me to apply because he thought i would be a great addition. I was looking for clan that were active but not all stern and and tight if you know what I mean. That's when I found this clan.

How you can you contribute to us: I play every day if not once every 2 days. I am very good at various mods so I can help the clan with wars. I earn tc rather quickly and I don't have much to with it so I can donate a lot weekly. Other than that I am very chill minded but to have a temper.

Favorite mods : ABD (Aikido Big Dojo), Aikido, Lenshu3ng, and boxshu.

Any bans/infractions? : I think I had a temporary ban because I tried to login in to hampa. lol

Other means of reaching you (ex. Skype) : I have a gmail but id rather not have people texting me. I do have kik. My username is Zzbloop_emzZ. I look like a pearl. My Skype is broken so I cant use it.

Something you find interesting about yourself as a person : I live in Japan. I am 2 grades above my level. I take coding and robotics class and I want to go to night or online school. I'm learning Japanese and I find it easier that English. I am kinda spoiled so I did kinda spend like a total of 150 U.S. dollars on this game. (Still not regretting it)
I am a low rank because I haven't played a ranked game in like a month and I'm still waiting to go unranked. By the way I did like 5 years of karate in real life.

I would appreciate it if I could make it into this clan and I have Respect for this clan either way.
- Kai 海
(Replays are not required)
Last edited by KG7Eymeil; Jan 29, 2016 at 01:09 PM. Reason: Forgot to mention something.
Thanks for accepting me. I aim to please

About the replays, I'm working on a video with all my replays its almost finished.
Last edited by KG7Eymeil; Jan 29, 2016 at 04:02 PM.