people playing: 46, servers online: 17, games played: 136,875,708 Top Player: Savior4

Toribash Community » General » Off-Topic
Register FAQ General Rules Community

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 14, 2014   #11
Kingsta
Forumite

10th Dan Black Belt
Clan: Family

The GM team are great, they have some outstanding characters within the team and are extremely fun to talk too. I'd recommend increasing the amount of rotation within the servers, as currently it's a lot of same old same old. Tourneys are great on the forum, but they lack in quantity. I understand ingame events are generally quite big but there are multiple things that you could implement to make them more regular. Replay events are a good example, as well as a mix-up of different tourney types. Not just a knockout like 95% of them are.

If any GM that was around can remember my 'Event Propositions' idea, that really should be implemented too. I've seen the IF sponsor more events than the GM team, it's ridiculous. Especially with the team having such a low member count it would be extremely beneficial to get this rolling.

Miss you guys
buying gf
Kingsta is offline   Reply With Quote