ES Recruitment Drive
u shouldn't use songs that have been used out of respect for the person who made the original edit at least

especially if what u made is leagues below the original and ur just embarrassing yrself
Ahhh fuckk!!3)it’s 2LIT . >>>>
I'm not disagreeing you with some of the things you are saying, it could be disrespectful, but it very well may be just that it's a popular song, but you still haven't explained how it was stealing.

If I'm missing something about this, please tell me.
Last edited by tedster789; Jul 7, 2016 at 02:28 AM.
Some type of stick figure animator or somethin
Discord:Tedster789#0001
iso was the only one who made a tb edit with the song

it's just something that's looked down upon, nothing more to it that needs explanation
Ahhh fuckk!!3)it’s 2LIT . >>>>
What you are saying is not stealing then, just saying that she got the idea to use the song from someone else, not steal the song.

Also, I never said the song was used in any other edits, I said it could possibly just be that's it is a popular song, in which it isn't very popular, but it certainly isn't unlikely to come across it looking for songs.
Last edited by tedster789; Jul 7, 2016 at 08:33 AM. Reason: Grammar correction
Some type of stick figure animator or somethin
Discord:Tedster789#0001
Guys, just leave it alone. I'm totally done with this really pointless debate. I honestly don't care about the No-no's of Toribash. I don't want this thread being filled up with this type of annoying shit, so let's just leave it alone. If you think I'm disrespecting another artists video you have no place to argue for him. So let him come and fight his own battles if he chooses. But cats, you have no right to fight his battles like some little militant fanboy. So leave it alone. You're wasting your time, your wasting my time.

There have been a couple people who tried to make their own versions of wrath of Uke. And failed terribly, but no I was not insulted they failed copying my successful series. I was flattered actually they even attempted to do so, and I don't see why iso wouldn't feel the same way. Copying is the highest form of flattery, your confusing copying with mocking. This wasn't meant to be a mockery, or even copying because I had never seen isos edit.

I found a song I liked, I had a couple replays lying around, and then I threw the shit together into a video. NO this is not supposed to be some hardcore edit or some shit, that stuff is for the art board. This isn't the art board, I'm just putting out content, for everyone, whether you like it or not, I'm not looking for CNC.
-----

Expect two team unity videos tomorrow!

Last edited by matarika; Jul 8, 2016 at 12:01 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Don't worry about things like that Matarika, the internet will have people who hate and people who love, those who hate don't matter. Just laugh it off lol, have fun with it, its like everyone takes offense to something or another. It's just a sign that you are doing something so good that its worth loving/hating and that's a good sign of getting better at what you are doing which makes you even more relevant and known.

Originally Posted by matarika View Post
There have been a couple people who tried to make their own versions of wrath of Uke. And failed terribly, but no I was not insulted they failed copying my successful series. I was flattered actually they even attempted to do so...

Totally didn't try this one out xD you really nailed that one down amazingly.

But yeah, do what you want to do and don't let people pull you down. That one bad voice maybe a little hard to ignore but there are still a hundred others out there who are with you.

Keep it up, love watching your stuff. You're good at it.
Although I have never seen ALL of your WOU videos, those I have watched proved that you are indeed someone who has a clue what they are doing with both Toribash and Video edits. Like Concon said there will be those who will go out of their way to find SOMETHING to hate about your success. Anyway keep on doing what you do, you're very good at it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Thank you all, and I take your advice to heart.
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297