Toribash
ok now that im back from school i can post an app so here i go

Hi my name is Kurt IRL My skype name is itzkurt206. i'm 15 and i,m blonde and have brown eyes my blood type is A (jk idk my blood type TMI). i am a man of many talents/ mutations i can juggle play piano and twist my arm around 360 degrees. i am in my high
school's stage crew. my favorite music artists are Billy Joel and panic at the disco (chances are you like one of thous guys). my toribashing carrier started in march of 2014 after watching a nerd3 video on toribash and i thought it looked cool so then i was sucked into it later on some stuff happen i realized i was gay i became a brony and i moved into high school.i started out playing judo then i moved to aikido then i tried ABD i sucked at ABD then i did greykido i loved greykido and still do then i tried ABD again now im good at ABD. Toribash has gotten me all of my skype friends not counting 5 or 6 siblings ans school friends and now i have a lot of skype friends and i want to add all of u people. I love to make Single Player replays check out my replay thread shamelesss self promotion. any way thanks you guys for reading
~ SruX
Last edited by Candy; Feb 6, 2015 at 01:47 AM.
Trying
Latest Applicants
Swepples & SruX,
Your applications are both good and I look forward to getting to know you better.

That said, be aware there are only a few remaining missing pieces in the WAPOW puzzle

A key part of joining this clan is getting to know our members.
As you know there are WAPOWs everywhere in-game, find us and let's see how we fit together.

To find our members in-game type /rf [Enter] then /sa WAPOW [Enter]

OMG is Sledgren going to hate me for harboring ex-Bomb members?
Nah, he's such a nice guy and a good friend, I am sure that he will forgive me and march on.

WAPOW!
Hey Wapers! Hey FlameSmash, Hey PimpKilla, Hey HiddenVoid, Hey Krulls, And whoever in the world who is Reading this App.

Guess I gotta get to the app ;-;
K, so im Tully and I wanna apply for Wapow because you helped me when I needed it in Godly of course and just cause you guys are kewl. I know you all know that I know that you Know that im good. I also think you guys are active and high ranked. My favorite mod is Aikido Big Dojo on Toribash. I am SUPER forum active, in fact that is my favorite thing to do I use it a lot. I respond on forums to pms and things like that. I got a group called Propeller Team, so that proves how much I use it. Ima grammar Nazi so you spelled
"Do you check and respond to you PMs?" without an r in you. I play Soccer but I got lots of time in tb to play. Hope I get accepted!
-Luv Tully.
N I C E
I am closing this thread
We have a new [WAPOW] Official Recruitment Thread here.

Twas fun, and we will still consider all applications made in this thread.
But I am closing it momentarily and all new applications should be made in the new thread.

WAPOW!