Ranking
Original Post
Regarding the OLDA achievement
Since its creation, the OLDA achievement has lead to a lot of questions on how someone gets it. I got a PM tonight asking about it, and I decided to make this post to give everyone a heads up.

The achievement is not given to everyone in OLDA, and unless they set it up to distribute automatically, it never well be. As of right now, the only way to get it is to have the people in charge of giving them out manually give it to you. I wont say who has that power, but I will say they know what they are doing and the people who have it deserve it.

If you are new, please don't ask for it. You will not be given one and it will only make me and others suspect you are only joining to get one more achievement, which basically means you are acting lame. If you have been around a while, and feel you deserve it, chances are you know who to ask and will get it when the time is right.

This is not an elitist thing, so please dont take it as one, it is just a way to show gratitude to people who have worked to make the org better. Some of us have been OLDA for a long time now, and stuff like this is fun for us.

So please, no more PMs or posts about it. I don't give them out, and asking will only lower my chances of ever giving a possible recommendation. The people who do give them out most likely dont want PMs about them either, so please do not send them.

Thanks

Deady.

Edit:
Originally Posted by deady
So please, no more PMs or posts about it. I don't give them out, and asking will only lower my chances of ever giving a possible recommendation. The people who do give them out most likely dont want PMs about them either, so please do not send them.

Last edited by ed; Oct 13, 2014 at 10:47 PM.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.