Ranking
Original Post
Ninja Warrior : I need help in replay matching
Hello Community,

As some of you know, I am stucking with the new video of ninja warrior with the ghost thing. Let me explain myself :

I want in each challenger replay a "ghost" with the replay from Swexx, like in a racing video game :

Ghost example

There is my process :

Recording the challenger replay with keyframes, copy these keyframes in swexx's replay (swexx is in a copy of the same mod with all environment invisible) and make both replays match. The hard thing is when I record swexx's replay, Toribash runs all long at 30fps, when I record challengers replay, the fps change in front of number of things at the screen, the fps change from 30 to 12-13 in some parts. I try to make that match, but yeah, it look really bad.

If you have any skills that could help me or any tips, feel free to pm me or post here please.

Thanks

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

Originally Posted by Mocucha View Post
when I record swexx's replay, Toribash runs all long at 30fps, when I record challengers replay, the fps change in front of number of things at the screen, the fps change from 30 to 12-13 in some parts. I try to make that match, but yeah, it look really bad.
Thanks

Sony Vegas right? Play with the video speed until both match in speed
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
Well good luck with that (:

How can you show two replays simultaneously anyway?
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
If you need help recording I can use my computer to do that for you

Send me a PM with the link the the replays you need to record if you're interested (As well as any settings in the game you want)
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions
Originally Posted by DatSkip View Post
If you need help recording I can use my computer to do that for you

Send me a PM with the link the the replays you need to record if you're interested (As well as any settings in the game you want)

Thanks, I will when I go home (I'm at work right now)

Originally Posted by SweeYollo View Post
is it the overlay you are talking about?

Yes, swexx's replay is an overlay over the challenger's replay.

Some quickfix would be taking swexx's texture, add transparency and then merge the replays so a semi transparent and a real one run in the same replay.

Otherwise you could, instead of making all objects invisble, make all objects green and have a green atmosphere, too. So you get some kind of greenscreen. Both recordings might have the same fps fluctuations since it still renders the objects .
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
"Some quickfix would be taking swexx's texture, add transparency and then merge the replays so a semi transparent and a real one run in the same replay."

I don't understand that part...

The green mod + green shader sounds a really good idea ! I have to find someone who could do that for me now ^^

He ment, you can open all swexx's textures in a picture editing softwere.
Then make all of them half transparent and save them.

Note; To make them halftransparent ingame, you must use the low graphics options, I belive.