ES Recruitment Drive
here my replays
replays:

NULL, NEW APPLICATION MADE
Attached Files
bodyspilt.rpl (32.9 KB, 10 views)
madman.rpl (310.9 KB, 9 views)
decap.rpl (119.1 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by Tamer0; Jun 17, 2009 at 06:26 AM.
Hey there.

I know this might not be your conventional application, but I cannot seem to find the my madman I created that I was planning on using to apply.

Luckily enough I created a video with some of these replays.

The replay I want you to watch is for my madman and starts at 1:18.
Please whatever you do, do not rate the other replays as some of them are created by others to fill up the space in the video. You can watch them if you want though =P

So.
Playaj_BreakDanceCap.rpl - The Decap
Playaj_NineInchNails.rpl - The SplitCap
1:18 in the video - The Madman
--------------------------------

CURRENTLY BEING REVIEWED
Attached Files
Playaj_BreakDanceCap.rpl (93.5 KB, 20 views)
Playaj_NineInchNails.rpl (99.1 KB, 19 views)
Last edited by Tamer0; Jun 17, 2009 at 06:28 AM.
Playaj, I like how you tryed to provide the replay of the madman even though you couldn't find the actual replay, but I had two problems with it. One, with a video we can't stop the replay whenever we like to see what you're doing, or what exactly happened. Two, I don't think it'd really be classified as a madman. If memory serves, a madman is 5 dismembers in quick succession. Leaving 6 parts. I didn't see 6 parts at the end of the replay.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Oracle: Thanks, I understand the difficulty with seeing the replay in the video. I will keep on searching through my PC to find it.

As for it being a madman, it was broken into 6 pieces, I made sure of that so I could enter it here :P I'll have a look for the replay and hopefully I can show you.

If you need anything else, I'm here.
I'm on page 49 D:

EDIT: Yes Mr. Leyz sir
Last edited by Marco; May 24, 2009 at 12:20 PM.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
lol and my attempt is on page 44, so what? be patient, i understand that we all want our attempts to be analysed but Tamer0 doesn't have much time for tori as it seems so ju be patient
Hello ORMO, I think I made a split that matches all my other replays so I'll put the madman, the decap and the split that I will keep in this post. The split itself is not that impressive but look at ukes upper body after I dismember it.

CURRENTLY BEING REVIEWED
Attached Files
Sambo split.rpl (60.2 KB, 20 views)
Sambo decap.rpl (63.5 KB, 16 views)
Madman fluid.rpl (157.0 KB, 17 views)
Last edited by Tamer0; Jun 17, 2009 at 06:32 AM.
I have spoken to Tamer0 on IRC.

He advised me that he will write up some more app reply's today, or very very soon.

Just be patient and it will all come quickly.
Nice of you to tell us
Good luck making all the reviews Tamer0, I can only imagine how long and sometimes boring it must be.
Muffindo do something more with the split. Just requesting that. It's a shame to leave uke in such a vulnerable position and not exploit it.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games