Toribash
Originally Posted by Dr0pK1ck View Post
how much tc's are in circulation right now?

According to the last count around 300 million. This will be off now though, not sure by how much.
Originally Posted by shamshank View Post
Is it allowed to sell 4 days of Xbox Live for tc?

No, only paypal.com and webmoney.com can be used to trade outside currency for toricredits. The trade of accounts or memberships of any kind for TC is prohibited, and punishable by a permanent ban.
Last edited by hanz0; Aug 8, 2011 at 02:26 AM.
Quit, probably.
Thanks, I had a friend show me on Team Viewer 6 to. But this helps also.
-----
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
go to where you installed toribash. inside the folder theres a folder called "custom" with a whole lot of names of users and stuff. those are the folders where textures and item.dat files get kept of the users youve played/downloaded.

Thankee much good ser
Last edited by OrcishMan; Aug 8, 2011 at 05:59 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Beating people with limbs everyday. Sometimes, my own. Whatever happens to fall in my hands is a weapon. Like....(leaves the choices to all of his viewers)
hey that is spamming man. Oh yea, and is there any maximum TC that we could have ?
Seniman Elektronik Indonesia | GATA
Got any questions ? Throw me a PM or just mention @toriabiz on Twitter
Theoretically, there's a few possibilities, the most reasonable of which is the maximum double... this is a rather large number, on the order of 10^5000th. Of course, there would be a significant lack of precision.

Practically, there's probably not more than a billion TCs in circulation, so that would be your effective upper limit.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
how come bitch ass ex-smods get free toriprime and VIP(REDDEVIL FUCK YOU) and ex-ninjas/admins dont? please explain
QUACK
Because you're bitchier and assier?[/continued_unwarranted_ad_hominem_arguments]
Squad Squad Squad lead?
That's understood on a need to know basis.
Squad Squad Squad lead?