ES Recruitment Drive
Yeah vector bank has a million TC in it? I want to own that kind of money at some point
It is technically yours, as it is ours
It's our bank, just taking all the tc without warning or saying why wouldn't be the greatest thing to do
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
If I'm not wrong, Max filled our bank
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by Lionet View Post
If I'm not wrong, Max filled our bank

You're not, max was our lean mean TC machine :^(
não dói joca
We could host some events with those tc... It's not like we are going to use them anyway
<Xioi> Become one with the bleach
Steam
Originally Posted by Onsola View Post
We could host some events with those tc... It's not like we are going to use them anyway

True that but we have the clan video thing in mind and some of our video makers are participating in events so lets do this event thing later :V
não dói joca
Just give me the tc so that i won't suffer for tc
That will solve your problems in seconds
And i will make a giveaway where u guys get 1tc each

i deserve the tc
Make a cool clan vid
Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO
Yknow. I like the event thing. I'm thinking a big thought out event. Replay making style. First round sparring, then tricking, then parkour, then maybe some form of crazy wow replay. They have a week each to create each replay. Could be finished in less than a month. Winner gets 50k, 2nd gets 20k, and everyone else would lose. Would function like a knockout kind of thing. Like the Ninja warrior parkour thing did
What about a replay making contest?

Never seen this before so, instead of we pick the "best" replay, we could make an 1v1 replay making tournament. Like, first, people would need to announce that they're in (I think of something like 8 to 16 people), and then they would be randomly placed against each other, and for each group they should agree in a replay making type and compete to make the best one of the same genre.

e.g.: me, Halu, Karbn and Pat in. I'm placed against Pat and we agree in compete doing a madman replay (1 week gap maybe), and Karbn and Halue agree in compete doing a parkour replay. After the round gap is ended, judges (us) would pick the best replay and its owner would move on.

I know it sounds kind of tiring and long as fuck but, I think it is a good idea.

Also we could think of adding an art contest as well, but we don't have enough TC probably.
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I have been called here.
So, it is a nice idea, but it kinda will either leave too much space or it would not have enough space for people to participate, we're trying to do something original here, but I think mixing a bracket with replay making wouldn't be our best idea, although there are replay events already, what if we chose 1 specific replay type and 1 specific mod (I can make mods, Karbn can too) and make a replay contest starting from there.

If it was a bracket, and the people who agree to a specific replay type make it to the finals and one of them has for an example parkour and the other one has a ukebashing type, what do we do?

Hopping back into my idea, we could make a mod and make an event were people gotta finish it or spar it in or something like that, it'll depend on the mod.

also why the fuck would I match up against Karbn and agree to PARKOUR AGAINST HIM, he'll destroy me
não dói joca