ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
Sinon is a forum based clan. Only me and ConCon19 are ones who check the Applications. We can see what ConCon says if it's that devastating to you for being rejected when you're only a Yellow Belt with a post count of 6. Plus, you made your account this month. Being hasty won't help your chances. Yet, your chances are next to 0 when you call irrelevance on something you're clearly ignorant about.

You see I can tell you didn't bother to read my app.

Inside the app I said that I noticed this clan when it had first started which was a while ago. Which proves that I am not just a yellow belt.

If you also would have read it I said I am extremely good at abd, would a legit Yellow belt say that?

There are many things that indicate that I am not a beginner and if you have read my app you would have found that out.

Originally Posted by SirKityCat View Post
We are sorry you are displeased with the decision to reject your app but like Weoo said we are mainly a form oriented clan so post count does effect decision.

you are more then welcome to apply at a later time when your post count is higher

It is actually against the rules to judge on post count because a year or two ago it caused new players to scam just to meat their desired clans post count requirement.

Now just to be clear, I am not arguing with you guys out of anger or hate. I am arguing because though you guys rejected me I feel that I really need to fight to get in and intill the leader says I am rejected I will still try as hard as I can to change your mind.
Last edited by Suck; Apr 27, 2015 at 03:29 AM.

Yeah, you're an alternate account. Woopty do. Do you want a medal? Please, stop trying.
Last edited by WeooWeoo; Apr 27, 2015 at 03:34 AM.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Why are you being so rude towards me, I am just fighting to get into your clan.

I didn't realize that you guys had to be rude to applicants who are trying really hard to join your clan.

I assumed you guys were nice to people but it turns out you treat applicants like shit when they are just trying to join your clan.

I am sorry I offended you with my effort to join. This is not what I thought you guys acted like.
Last edited by Suck; Apr 27, 2015 at 03:33 AM.

"You guys". It's only me, don't judge the clan for my opinion on the subject. (PM me, don't keep spamming the recruitment thread)

No I will be PMing concon about the un-needed rudeness towards me.

I felt this was un needed even when I put a lot of effort to joining and you just blew it off for a stupid post count and a belt name.

You have fun with that. The "rudeness" was because you wouldn't accept that you've been rejected.

You didn't look at any of my app and just rejected me for no reason.
Suck you shouldn't be applying from a new alt with next to no post count and a low belt in my opinion, if anything you should apply from your main, Pm concon if you want but chances are it might not change much of anything, if your still going to try and apply pm concon about it or wait till a later time.
And Weoo you could have taken a different approach to the situation.

End of conversation. if you have anything to say say it in pm.
Originally Posted by Suck View Post
You didn't look at any of my app and just rejected me for no reason.

Reason: your post count is low and are most likely an alt of a different account. Rudeness surfaced because you wouldn't accept the fact you've been denied. We are a forum based clan. I didn't need to read it when I knew you'd be denied because of our standards.
-----
Originally Posted by SirKityCat View Post
And Weoo you could have taken a different approach to the situation.

I'm not sure how else I could take it from what I have already tried.
Last edited by WeooWeoo; Apr 27, 2015 at 03:48 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

@Suck According to our rules:

Please note these details:

- Sinon is for gamers and anime fans
- Skill isn't a requirement (but we do war)
- We aim to play several games together.
- Sinon is for active players on forum

Though we don't have a post requirement we do look at your post count none the less
(since we aren't encouraging you to post, like saying "must have 200 posts" which is what
the original rule towards that is aimed at. We are within clan recruitement rules) as well as
your join date and qi count, as to avoid inviting players who can't keep up with our heavy
activity and resulting in more work for me having to remove players for such
reasons/inactivity.

We also are against alts multiclanning as it's seen as a two faced action. Like saying I will
only be friends with you when no one else can see me kinda thing. Join with main account
or leave is our way.

Due to that your app is rejected, but if you so choose to apply with your main account we
will consider you more thoroughly. Provided you meet our requirements.

@WeooWeoo
I do understand where you are coming from though you may not have
known about the post count ordeal. I assume you will understand a bit more from my
message to Suck.

I also believe you broke one of our own rules and I'm a little disappointed in that as it
shines badly on us in this time we are being monitored by the clan council.

The rule:
- Avoid confrontation and maintain a good attitude

You have handled this wrong in that regard, causing multiple cases of spam arguing. I get
that people can cause a person to lose it but you are holding an authoritive position here, I
pray that you don't abuse it again and learn from these mistakes to handle future situations
more appropriately.

If you guys accept your misdoings and wish to apologise to each other please do it via pm,
this thread is for applications only.