Ranking
No on Nerobe. We don't need a ton of Aikido players simply because you're presumed to be good. Nevertheless proclaim yourself as a god (Whether joking or not).

I'd like to play more with you in-game.

That app probably took you around 12 seconds as well. A lack of effort to get into a good Org.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
beat me and you have my vote.

wait do I have any power to say or no, as a normal member? :>
Selling tc via paypal , pm me
All members are free (Required actually) to review all applications, with their honest opinion. You're fine to say no, but not to reject the application altogether man.
Fear sucks eggs
I don't know. Owca is pretty good and if he says a guy aint worthy it's usually because he aint worthy.

All the same, no to nerobe

saying no to jeferson. was in a tourney earlier and he was one of the most toxic players I have seen.
Last edited by RedPanda; May 9, 2015 at 01:19 AM.
I watched Hentai's replays (like 5 of them) and they were fucking great. gj sir, welcome

Well, gotta vote now.
Jeferson: yes.
He's an ABD pru, I've known him for a looong time and he reks me all the time. He's experient enough to join the org, I can assure you. His grammar could be better, tho.

Nerobe: sry but no
pls, put some effort on your application. I watched your replays, saves are ok, but can you post some other stuff too? Like some throws, DM's, etc.

Gotta find SruX's application, I'll edit this post, brb.
-
k

SruX: I'm undecided.
I watched all of the replays you posted and they are pretty... meh. Not that good, tbh.
App was ok, but still, it could be better/more informative.

Not sure if I should say yes or no. So, uh, yeah, make my mind. :I
Last edited by Arctic; May 9, 2015 at 02:07 AM.
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???
If I edit my post do I like have to re-post or just wait till someone sees it?
N I C E
Originally Posted by Nerobe View Post
Okay guys i want to join the group, im the akido god.... nothing more needs to be told
my gmt is 1+

Tell us more about your aikido experience and stuff.

Originally Posted by tully3 View Post
If I edit my post do I like have to re-post or just wait till someone sees it?

Repost.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Whoops. Didn't see Jeferson's Application.

Yes to Jeferson. Seen him around quite a bit.. He's a very good Aikido Player. I'm sure the Org can get a lot of advice and help from this guy.
Fear sucks eggs
Originally Posted by Arctic View Post
I watched Hentai's replays (like 5 of them) and they were fucking great. gj sir, welcome

the funny thing is I have so many more
and thanks brah, glad to be in an org that suits me.
what are moths?
¥ł§ł¥