Ranking
Original Post
Help with parkour
Hello there, recently i've been trying to learn how to parkour but i have some serious troubles when landing from a jump i kinda know how to run and i'm more or less capable of jumping from a straight run but the problem is the landing, whenever i land i can't go back to a running stance no matter how hard i try i always either can't get back up or can't do it without falling on the side with no possibility of recovery here's an example in the replay below it starts out fine imo untill i get to the landing of the first jump, with no chance of getting up to a running stance i decide to just jump and i end up screwing the whole match i finished it just for the sake of it but it's a really bad replay, completely unrealistic, lots of dead times and absolutely awful jumps i wish i could make it better but i really don't know what am i supposed to do, if only i could get back into running i'm sure i can make a decent replay so please i beg you to tell me what i should do, thanks!
Attached Files
Awful awful parkour.rpl (262.9 KB, 35 views)
If you want I can teach you a bit if you contact me on forums we can go on a server and i can tell you how to do it, mostly I'd tell you that on the first jump you kept your knees contracted and feet extended which made you have to jump plus I know you were trying to play relax but you look too limp in the replay
Message me if you want to war!
Alright, that's great thanks! Just tell me your GMT and when you're available so i know when to look for you in game ,Thanks again!
sorry for not replying, im gmt 0 and im available now
-----
if u see thaat then join /jo kak
Last edited by kacperunio; Jul 3, 2016 at 05:58 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Message me if you want to war!
Well, if you want to! I can help c;
I usually don't parkour that much, but i love it!
Also, parkour isn't all about doing nice flips! It needs realism! I'm not an expert at this and i don't know what am i talking about. But Here! Check my replay and get some ideas!
If you want to play together! Just PM, most of the time i'll be active!
Attached Files
!H - Catch It.rpl (606.1 KB, 11 views)
sparkour_oasis.tbm (27.6 KB, 7 views)
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca