Toribash
Kk, so I just watched to movie "Eye in the sky", while I personally didn't enjoy it much (since I despise discussions of morality and couldn't relate to a whole lot of the characters), a lot of people seem to find it interesting. Has anyone else seen it?
Good morning sweet princess
Really need to watch Rick and Morty at some point...
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
My girlfriend saw Don't Breathe. She said it was worth the ticket price, but not much else. Standard horror film with an emotional twist.

Star Trek Beyond was amazing. Simon Pegg has shown his true ability as a screenwriter. The introduction of a new villain instead of revisiting an existing one was a great move that simultaneously kept long-time fans interested and didn't require new fans to have prior knowledge of the series. The movie itself didn't contain a lot of backstory, but considering this is the third installment of the revitalized series, it can be excused.

I will be interested to see if they will continue the series while gracefully excusing Chekov's character due to the actor Anton Yelchin's passing (much in the same way that they did with Leonard Nimoy), or if they will simply stop where they are and call it a trilogy.
Last edited by hawkesnightmare; Sep 19, 2016 at 11:28 PM.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
My girlfriend forced me to watch Happy boys with her the other day... It's a shitty live action and it was terrible and I could only watch 2 episodes of it before I begged her for something else to watch T.T
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
Started watching black mirror, only seen 3 episodes yet but it's awesome so far.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]