ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Yack908 View Post
Hello
To First, my name is Yack908, in the real life is Aldo

What do you have to offer WAPOW?
Do great talent and dedication, that`s for sure, know something? I am not a man of many words, but they are confident that I will be one of the best.
What`s is your favorite mod?
My favorite mod is aikido and mushu, but I can play in any mod!
How often do you play?

Daily, it is rare day that i don`play. :v
Do you post regularly in forums?
Only if necessary
Do you check and respond to your PMs?
I think that is how are my rutine? So, every day when see my PC, and obviously i have a normal life
Tell us about your Toribash experience.
I met Toribash about 6 years ago, in 2011, I downloaded it from the page official in my old computer, in only ran to the lower quality, but it didn`t matter to my I loved,I only played in offline mode, played almost with all the mods, until I discovered first the fight school, and after that I was sent to a multiplayer,I realized that I could fight with tough guys, already after I signed up in this beautiful forum, I think that my first account was Yack108, but as it has happened all I forgot my password and I had to create another, i liked and i like to play a lot.
ABOUT MY LIFE
I have a normal life, I have 16 years, I really enjor exercise, study in high school, but that does not stop me playin xd, I was born and i live in Mexico, my GTM is GTM-5 so that there will be problems for meetings is neccessary.

Denied
This wasn't well put together and didn't have enough information
(you forgot something as well)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Was that not absolute? Or there is still a chance which can take in order to enter? Come on dude, I would really much entering the clan
Originally Posted by EvilTorified View Post
Hi and Hello Everyone. My name is Eviltorified. I'm here to join Clan WAPOW.

Toribash:
I'm a black belt player. I play aikido,mushu,wushu,judo, and more. I'm also do duels and item duels. I play all day and night (sometimes). Also i play spar. And practicing in parkour yet. i have plenty of good spar replays with other good players. other are gone.
You can ask for it. (Just my best)

Life:
I am Dan Victor Lofranco in real life. I live in the Philippines. I can be located (if possible) near Boracay Beach Resort. I am 14 years old studying basic programming. I also edit some videos and make awesome dubsteps and editing photos. I study at Tagbina National High School and i belong to the special science class. The possible ways to chat with you all is i have Discord.

Why in WAPOW clan?
I'm looking for good clan for fun. I can also help this clan on wars. I really feel better in this clan and i think this is the clan that i need. I where a co leader before in SHINOBI clan but its inactive now or maybe dead. If i were an official member i can help the clan via editing.

END:
Thank you very much for reading this. I hope you appreciate that. PEACE

I appreciate the app but
-you didnt read op
-we dont really know you all that well so we dint know if youd be loyal.
-you bring nothing we dont already have in wapow.
-we currently are 1st place in clan ranks we need not the help :^)
-we try not to accept any one under black belts but we encourage to apply any way so thank you for your time and effort but for now

Denied
-----
Originally Posted by Yack908 View Post
Was that not absolute? Or there is still a chance which can take in order to enter? Come on dude, I would really much entering the clan

Thank you to for applying yack. You just need improvments on your app and post count. Get to know us

You may re apply in a week
Last edited by Mikes; May 3, 2017 at 04:34 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"People never grow up, they just learn how to act in public."—Bryan White
You forgot something vital. Ill let ya figure that out and edit your app. Once that is done you will be in discussion.
Good app.
can i please join your clal. I would be thankfull if you acept it. Hope You Have a great time. Bye

ShhhMiMes Moderated Message:
No......Denied
Last edited by Mikes; May 6, 2017 at 10:08 PM.
Denied
-----
Originally Posted by Toxiins View Post
**I did forget one thing, my private messages. I do check them, and I do respond to them. As of late I have not gotten any messages, resulting in me checking less, however in attempts to be more active in Toribash, I have been checking my messages daily as well as attempting to be a part of the community. Discord Username: Toxiins*** Thank you for letting me know! Hope to hear back soon.

Thank you,
Tyler (Toxiins)

P.S. I attached two replays so you can get a sense of my play style (I'm not sure if they uploaded or not I'm sorry).

Your still missing something. You obviously didnt read how to apply man. Use our discord link on our clan page to get to know us .

For now
In Discussion
Last edited by Mikes; May 6, 2017 at 10:06 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
What i offer is Great fighting skills, and a friendly funny active toribash player
my fav. mod is abd but i can pretty much learn any mod
I usually play 5-6 times a week and about 2 hours in those times
I really am not that interested in fourms because i use discord and such I check all my pms and respond to them occasionally
My toribash experience has been great with my about 2 years of playing
I am always on d-cord and other social media
Well ive put alot of thought in joining a clan since i left satire and i decided that this seems like the most friendly clan out of the rest
i have a friendly characteristic that can also be serious when its about a topic that shouldnt be taken lightly
im a band member, im 15 since yesterday, i play football and basketball, some of my hobbies are construction and making games, my social group is positive and really encouraging to everything i do
Literally applied for All Stars 7 hours ago. I'd warn against allowing him, WAPOW.
ohmergawd

Hello WAPOW, I am DddCrazy12, a 7th Dan who enjoys ABD and making art. I'm 16, and plan on going to Savannah College of Art & Design. I have a folder in my binder that I keep all of my handmade drawings in, and I have a virtual folder with the digital edits of them on my computer. I've been playing Toribash for quite a while, and have met a lot of people. I do believe that I can bring a good attitude, some creative art, and a decent play-style to WAPOW. I do post regularly on forums, though for the past few months I was busy and none of my friends were playing so I went kinda dead to the entire Toribash community. I do have a lot of forum experience and always respond to PM's fairly quickly. I have an instagram and a snapchat, which I will link below. Those are what I use all day every day. I have a girlfriend, who I love very dearly, so if I am not on for a day or two, I am with her. Also, I do have expired infractions on my account, just thought I'd tell you up front instead of you finding out for yourself. I am pretty active, and enjoy spending time with other people. So do please consider me when inviting people to your clan.

WAPOW!