Ranking
Original Post
Is this worth continuing a set for?
Is this worth continuing a set for?

I walk a lonely road
the only one that I have ever known
Originally Posted by melrose View Post
YES! very fresh colours, can't wait to see it unfold ^^

Well I actually decided to change the colors to white, black and kept the midnight blue just for the fact that it made the cyan more vibrant what do u think now tho

I walk a lonely road
I feel like the white is too contrasting, you could easily add a pop of colour, maybe you can look at a colour like the in-game Hawk, it would match Midnight really well! I reckon if you made the main void details into midnight, and swapped the white for Hawk you'd have a seriously sick set.

I like it either way, the fists gotta be my favourite, so creative ^^ Add some cyan circles (like exhausts) around the legs, so the style of your head carries over to more of the body, can't wait to see the final product!
Originally Posted by melrose View Post
I feel like the white is too contrasting, you could easily add a pop of colour, maybe you can look at a colour like the in-game Hawk, it would match Midnight really well! I reckon if you made the main void details into midnight, and swapped the white for Hawk you'd have a seriously sick set.

I like it either way, the fists gotta be my favourite, so creative ^^ Add some cyan circles (like exhausts) around the legs, so the style of your head carries over to more of the body, can't wait to see the final product!

I think you're right about the legs, plus I changed the thighs but cant seem to update.. I attached the edits
Attached Thumbnails
image_2024-05-08_112832167.png   image_2024-05-08_112947443.png  
I walk a lonely road