Toribash
Original Post
Muse - The Resistance

New muse album is out! What are your thoughts on it?

Personally, I really like it, especially Unnatural Selection and MK Ultra.
It would have been cool to have more riffs though :o
Last edited by War_Hero; Sep 19, 2009 at 01:29 AM.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
I personally love it.
The piano work in here is amazing, all the songs are well thought out and the album is really streamlined.

They did an awesome job ^^
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when
Oh man, I can't stop listening to "I belong to you/something in french" the piano is making me cum.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Ehhhh, I don't like it that much. My favorite is Uprising. They got rid of everything that made Muse good in the other songs. Wish they'd stuck to their old rythm and drums instead of the orchestra. The vocals get annoying.
infamous
I haven't heard the new album yet but i am in love with all of heir songs (- super massive fag hole)

but bands do need to change it up a bit after a while. they haven't changed much since their first album and i think its time they started heading in a new direction.

Imagine if The Beatles stuck to the same style?
It seems a bit plain compared to their previous albums, but once a fan always a fan.. I'll never forget the day I first listened to them. Pure Eargasm.
Originally Posted by Megadoomer View Post
Like all of Muse, it's awesome.

I agree, The Resistance is godly.

USE is my favorite song off of it and Exogenesis is arguably one of the greatest things I've ever heard. Ever.
[18:04:54] <aracoon> Eureka is a powerhungry fag
[13:13] <Eureka> also dota is kinda for pigfuckers
[13:13] <jalis> ban eureka
[13:13] <jalis> thanks
hm, just got this a few days ago, haven't had a chance to hear it all the way through yet...but I doubt it will be disappointing.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
It's a great album. Solid all the way through, if a bit short for something that took like, 3 years..

Best bit on it was the end of "United States of Eurasia", which wasn't even written by Bellamy ololol