Ranking
Original Post
Be able to fast forward replays when viewing.
So I sometimes end up watching replays and I like when it plays one after the other, but I sometimes have to watch through long/boring replays instead of being able to skip it,

I would like to see a way to skip or fast forward a replay if possible.
|Evil|
I don't exist
Couldn't you just press "." on your keyboard to speed up the replay? And when you get to the replay you want, press "," to slow it down to the original speed?

Or do you just mean to skip the entire replay without even having to watch any part of it?
Originally Posted by Bird View Post
So I sometimes end up watching replays and I like when it plays one after the other, but I sometimes have to watch through long/boring replays instead of being able to skip it,

You mean when you start toribash right? then hit escape, sit back and enjoy all your replays?

If that's what you mean (and even if you just wanna hop from a replay to another without needing to load them all the time) you can use ctrl + [ or ] (assuming you're using an European keyboard, apparently it's different on other keyboards).

Thanks (again) fallu for giving me this command on my quick thread.
Originally Posted by DashSora View Post
You mean when you start toribash right? then hit escape, sit back and enjoy all your replays?

If that's what you mean (and even if you just wanna hop from a replay to another without needing to load them all the time) you can use ctrl + [ or ] (assuming you're using an European keyboard, apparently it's different on other keyboards).

Thanks (again) fallu for giving me this command on my quick thread.

I'll try it out. I have an American keyboard. If it works thank you so much.
|Evil|
I don't exist
Originally Posted by Bird

Im sure you can use Ctrl+] to move forward and Ctrl+[ to go backward

This is what i use to skip replays
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.