Ranking
Originally Posted by Splinter View Post
Nightin and War_hero for sure.

:D
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Originally Posted by chidorikil View Post
Nuthug has the most realistic replays...
oh and Rutz (wish he was still playing) (single player for both)

Rutz is still playing you know.
Leader of ORMO||Property of [T]||A replay thread
MadManMad was always my favorite to watch because he was incredibly creative. Aside from that its really hard to say without dropping a huge list of names that everyone knows anyways.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Originally Posted by dinis1998 View Post
Single player: NutHug, CheZDa, Corporate_Penguin.
Multi Player: just no one. :/
QI: Jepoy, and he didn't buy the qi.

But he farmed for it trololo

Also: I can't give a name in multiplayer. But in singleplayer: Nuthug, noweb, chezda, splinter, etc
I find it strange how everyone forgets that Dafe was a fucking god at wushu. Yeah he was an incredible replay maker, but he was also really good at MP.
Originally Posted by Megadoomer View Post
Best single player toribash players would definitely be Noweb, Patrick, Dafe, corporate_penguin, and Chezda (opinion, like everything else considered "best"). Multiplayer can't really be rated to the "best"

inb4nuthug

its definatly nuthug he rules !!!
[Pigs]|TA|AM|
Nuthug was really good at making his replays jizz inducingly stylish, but people such as War_Hero and Splinter can do plain and pure destruction a lot better than he can.
meh, hampa aint as good as some people, they've overtaken him.
i would say just ppl in ORMO, theyre the select best replay makers in the whole community for sp.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.