Ranking
Original Post
MSquad applications are open [NOT ANYMORE!]
Hello,

We'd like to get a few new Market Squad members due to some recent changes. If you're interested in applying for the Market Squad, please PM an application to me. There is no designated format for the application , so include whatever you think is appropriate (But if you write me a rap, I promise you will be rejected immediately).

Applications will be open for roughly a week or two, following which we will discuss them and make decisions on who to select.

Thanks and good luck.

Update: Applications will probably be closed at the end of this week (That is to say, the 13th).
Last edited by hanz0; Aug 8, 2011 at 03:48 AM.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
I get back and ms squad is recruiting and there is a world championships.

@armin0: Just include what you think is need.

There is a reason that stuff is not listed.

You should know what is important and what isn't.
There always a few specific things which are very important in an application, I want to know what are those for MSquad application.
:(){ :|: & };:
One of the requirements of getting approved for MS ( as well as any other official job) is basically figuring that out by yourself. Or at least that's what I know.
Originally Posted by ARMIN0 View Post
There always a few specific things which are very important in an application, I want to know what are those for MSquad application.

They don't list them because your already supposed to know.

They would have said it in the first post if you didn't.

Also, Nice forum set zalmoxis
Dude, you're not one of them. Let us just wait and see If they gonna list or not.
I already know what are required, but am I not allowed to make sure?
duh.
:(){ :|: & };:
As I said: Include whatever you think is appropriate. I'd like to see what you think is relevant to the position.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&