Ranking
Originally Posted by Fivah View Post
Most decent junglers would see what lane is countered the hardest and pick out a jungle path specifically getting them close to the lane for an early level 2/3 gank.

I wish it were that simple. It just doesn't happen at 1k elo.
I R IRONMAN
Originally Posted by Fivah View Post
Most decent junglers would see what lane is countered the hardest and pick out a jungle path specifically getting them close to the lane for an early level 2/3 gank.

lol
NOPE
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post
then how in hell would it be a successful gank on the first minon wave?

Back when i mained Lee sin jungle in ranked ( Was at 1500-ish ) I could be level two with red buff by 2:15 and be in the top lane bush by 2:25 ( Assuming i was on the purple team. )
piss
i dont think your getting my point, if top is both last hitting minions (and not charging forward to get mage minions) how would the jungler be able to gank. You would need very certain junglers with hordes of cc and a jump or just mounds of cc
Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post
i dont think your getting my point, if top is both last hitting minions (and not charging forward to get mage minions) how would the jungler be able to gank. You would need very certain junglers with hordes of cc and a jump or just mounds of cc

Holy fuck. The minions meet by the time the jungler gets there.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
minions meet at ~1:50 maybe a bit later
jungler would probably get there around 2:15, depending on which buff and side
Which is best spell to jungle udyr with? Obviously smite. But with ghost, flash or exhaust? I really wanna learn him and proly make him my main cause his primal skin is so sexy and one of you sweet toribashers will by me it for my bday.:3 ( next week thursday )
~Tyzo
#TwinSwag
Originally Posted by Zazo View Post
Which is best spell to jungle udyr with? Obviously smite. But with ghost, flash or exhaust? I really wanna learn him and proly make him my main cause his primal skin is so sexy and one of you sweet toribashers will by me it for my bday.:3 ( next week thursday )

All of them are good choices, so it really depends on what the other team has. Flash is a safe bet for most cases, ghost would be ok if the enemy doesn't have many blinks or walls, and exhaust is ok if they're ad heavy.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games