Toribash
nblx advanced tutorial expansion?
I was hoping for a further in-depth tutorial on nblx's advanced texturing tutorial in the aspect of 3D Modeling/texturing to make a set, but with zbrush. I know zbrush can do the same thing mudbox can, nblx told me so himself, but I just dont know 'how' to do it.
Can't talk. Things to do, people to kill...
Updated "Anime/Cartoon Head" and "How to Shade in GiMP" tutorials, for the newer folks.

Also, it would be cool to make an in-depth "How to make hair w/ Hair Forge" tut, because I really want some tips.
ugly
[Reques]stable flame
somene can make an stable flame forging tutorial or tell me the options ? i've been traying it for 5 hours now --' i've saw some pics w/o particle but i'm not even close to it
Originally Posted by DDraigBR View Post
[Reques]stable flame
somene can make an stable flame forging tutorial or tell me the options ? i've been traying it for 5 hours now --' i've saw some pics w/o particle but i'm not even close to it

stable flames are a result of a glitch/hacked effect that isn't shown on the flame forge, and as of Toribash update 4.4 are broken, last time I checked.
There's no point in getting one now if it doesn't work.
The closest you could get was a black flame that emits lots of particles really fast for an extremely short period of time.
It would still look like garbage.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
i dont have idea...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

(NimbleThief) I'm fag?
(NimbleThief) I agree
Originally Posted by Dscigs View Post
stable flames are a result of a glitch/hacked effect that isn't shown on the flame forge, and as of Toribash update 4.4 are broken, last time I checked.
There's no point in getting one now if it doesn't work.
The closest you could get was a black flame that emits lots of particles really fast for an extremely short period of time.
It would still look like garbage.

ok thx bro
Could someone make a tutorial on how to make a good singleplayer replay? I am terrible at sp and would like to learn how to do it well.
i want a tutorial on parkour running and stuff if you can reply i would really like it c:
Originally Posted by apboy07 View Post
i want a tutorial on parkour running and stuff if you can reply i would really like it c:

I recommend you just look at how other people run or walk since that's how I learned. If you use something that's made by other people, you won't learn anything so you won't be able to adapt to different types of mods and grounds. But yeah I can teach you a little bit ingame. PM if you want to set up a time. I live in -6 GMT.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays