Ranking
Original Post
GM news.

Heyo everyone, guess what this is... You probably already know, here we will bring you everything you need to know about current GM events, design events, and more... Be sure to stay tuned since we'll keep this updated every time something new occurs.

NOTE : The images located below are also links to there correspondent thread, so just click the images to go to the main event thread.

It's that time again! The Toribash World Championships are here! It's your time to shine! The time where if you talk the talk, you must walk the walk. Skill is what is required here, banter aside. Nut up or shut up. Have you got what it takes? Can you prove it?

Let's get this show on the road.
2012 World Championships just started good luck and have fun!

While the 2012 championships are up, you are capable of betting on the person you think is gonna win

The top players list below is brought to you by rubash.

The GameMasters themselves :
AikidoKP (trial)
Aj
Assazin
ChuckNinja
EJM
Erth
Faint (trial)
firebolty
Fivah (trial)
Hxcbbqimo
Lume (trial)
Powas
Tarlan
teague19 (trial)
Thrandir (trial)
Tim
uFantom (trial)
Uric
ynvaser (trial)
Last edited by EJM; Nov 1, 2012 at 02:51 PM.
yes yes omg we need new ones
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

Originally Posted by Chickenpox View Post

dayum these are old as hell, get some art team on that shit

Come on now, no need to fix what isn't broken.
piss
At least update this ?
<Marco> and then Oblivion tried to sexually assault me
<Oblivion> and Marco wasn't surprised at all
Well as you can see in sir's signature, he is quite busy these days, so the update might not happen anytime soon.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Removed born to fight. Grats to 2010simoDK and Diamond for winning. Great job guys.
Thanks for everyone else for participating.

In other news, miniature mod championships has now 32 participants and will be starting soon, good luck!
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

I'm waiting for a new event it's dedicated to aikido i played it
last year and it was hosted by rubash the bigest price was 1.000.000.000 tc and Qiwi won it.When it will be again?
It wasn't last year, it was some months ago and it didn't have anything to do with aikido :P
In fact, it didn't have anything to do with the game, it was a forum event where you had to look for clues to solve riddles and such.
Fagm duck fuck everyone.