Ranking
Agree.
If you're a guy and as you say you're "not that kind of guy who masturbates" it's like not really a man or even a boy.
And also agree with the rest what toxik said.
I mean i don't think we're like kinda in-game clan. I think that most of us don't play toribash at all. :I
|Engima|Art|Manga|Anime|
Originally Posted by Chaco View Post
You can play toribash?

forum4lyfm8

Facade Moderated Message:
ye m8ty
Last edited by Facade; Sep 12, 2013 at 01:09 AM.
ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ
Hello old clan.. I am here to post an application because I would like to become apart of enigma again! I realize now I was not active with any clan members because of school (I was failing so I had to go and ended up being afk for about a year). I was once in this clan before and was kicked for being (what I assume) afk and not participating in anything. but now im back so I am here to make another app.
I recall being kicked when tubby became leader or was in charge, anywho..
my name is Tyson I am 15 years old and live in Canada. My old name (before namechange) was WereWolf98. I am forum active and am active in-game. sorta approaching 1k posts but that is irrelevant. I do not have any skills other than (sometimes when im in the mood) replays. I will (if accepted or if not, also assuming everyone here has Skype) add everyone/most people on Skype. I have 4 infrac's im pretty sure but haven't had one in a long time afk being one reason (mostly useless post related) I also have steam if anyone plays any games on steam. I play LoL occasionally. I am kinda familiar with people they just don't remember me :P. anyways I thank you for taking the time to read my app and hope for the best.
(and a question for anyone who can answer it, where did Zeroback go?)

Replays:
!F_Infinite.rpl

!F_S_isolations vs. Flux.rpl

-Flux_Sac4.rpl
Last edited by Kami; Sep 13, 2013 at 05:10 AM. Reason: Random spelling error. (i have great spelling D:)

Originally Posted by Flux View Post
Hello old clan.. I am here to post an application because I wiould like to become apart of enigma again! I realize now I was not active with any clan members because of school (I was failing so I had to go and ended up being afk for about a year). I was once in this clan before and was kicked for being (what I assume) afk and not participating in anything. but now im back so I am here to make another app.
my name is Tyson I am 15 years old and live in Canada. My old name (before namechange) was WereWolf98. I am forum active and am active in-game. sorta approaching 1k posts but that is irrelevant. I do not have any skills other than (sometimes when im in the mood) replays. I will (if accepted or if not, also assuming everyone here has Skype) add everyone/most people on Skype. I have 4 infrac's im pretty sure but haven't had one in a long time afk being one reason (mostly useless post related) I also have steam if anyone plays any games on steam. I play LoL occasionally. I am kinda familiar with people they just don't remember me :P. anyways I thank you for taking the time to read my app and hope for the best.

Wasn't aware you used to be an enigma member.

Anyway about your app, you seem like a very cool guy(not that I know you but hey first impressions are useful sometimes) and if you were accepted before I don't see why you couldn't get in this time.

The app itself is pretty messy, alot of information all together, kinda confusing to be honest. On the good side it's cool that you added information about infractions and explained a little bit about why you left.

Zeroback left for irl problems.

Yes from me.
ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ
Originally Posted by Flux View Post
Hello old clan.. I am here to post an application because I would like to become apart of enigma again! I realize now I was not active with any clan members because of school (I was failing so I had to go and ended up being afk for about a year). I was once in this clan before and was kicked for being (what I assume) afk and not participating in anything. but now im back so I am here to make another app.

Replays:
Attachment 415280

Attachment 415281

Attachment 415282

We don't mind inactivity and we won't kick people for it, if I recall correctly, you were kicked because you posted your application and never really posted again after that.

Anyway, Zeroback is still here he's just inactive because he's facing problems.

I'll go with a yes, you seem like a nice guy.
what am i doing here
Okay see that is one of the reasons i thought i was just unsure thanks for clearing it up or me.

Hi Flux. ^^
I don't know from where but i remember you. :3
Yesh of course.
|Engima|Art|Manga|Anime|